Is my new NEC PA271W defective??

ben805

Limp Gawd
Just received my new NEC PA271W-SV, the screen panel appear to be quite lose and not flush to the bezel, when I press the screen gently it made this wobbly/clicking noise, those of you who own the PA241W, PA271W, PA301W, or any other IPS panel...does your monitor do this? please see video I took of the wobbly screen: http://youtu.be/RJpZau86_tg

The top and bottom corner of the screen have what appear to be a cluster of green pixels, I'm not sure if they are stuck or dead pixels. Is this consider normal and acceptable? should I return for an exchange? I bought mine from B&H....a bit disappointed for a $1439 monitor. :( :(

6849354361_d7c04544b9_b.jpg

I bought mine from B&H too. Had no problems, certainly doesn't have that damage. Both they and NEC will take care of you. Hope you didn't throw away the box. Just don't try to return it on Saturday.

I bought mine from B&H too. Had no problems, certainly doesn't have that damage. Both they and NEC will take care of you. Hope you didn't throw away the box. Just don't try to return it on Saturday.

Ok I will call them tomorrow, so when you press the edge of the screen a little it doesn't wobble in and out like mine right? I still have the box and everything, will pack it up once I get the RMA from B&H and ship it back as soon as I can...

Back