Is pc getting any good fps games anymore?

LawGiver

2[H]4U
The order 1886, until dawn , quantum break, all look amazing and all are console only. What similar pc games are coming ?

Those games are designed for a console and thumbpads therefore even if they were ported to PC they wouldn't be worth playing.

What's coming to PC? New UT maybe next year, another arena shooter Toxikk. Serious Sam 4. Sounds pretty good to me.

i doubt we see a pc only fps again. So the answer is nope. We will get ports and f 2 p crapola. I wish we could get just one battlefield like game which actually supported competitive play. Just one.

The order 1886, until dawn , quantum break, all look amazing and all are console only. What similar pc games are coming ?

Look amazing, doesn't mean they will be. From what I've been reading on Order 1886, doesn't sound like a fun game but that can change.

If interested both Borderlands: Pre-sequel and Far Cry 4 come out this year.

Ok 3 rd as well. And I don't mean pc exclusives either. I'm just at point now where I'm considering buying a ps4 instead of a new vid card. Just seems so many cool games coming out are console exclusives and it's making me a bit sad.

Back