Is Team Scorpion G-Reaver a good mouse?

Never heard of it, it's probably not a popular enough mouse to have a reputation.

It's cheap, get it and try it out if you want it. Most optical mice will work out fine unless you're a low sens player and need a high malfunction speed, then you might want to check out specific tried and true brand name mice.

Never heard of it, it's probably not a popular enough mouse to have a reputation.

It's cheap, get it and try it out if you want it. Most optical mice will work out fine unless you're a low sens player and need a high malfunction speed, then you might want to check out specific tried and true brand name mice.

I don't think many people are looking for a high malfunction speed in a mouse ;)

I don't think many people are looking for a high malfunction speed in a mouse ;)

No I'm quite sure high is the right term.
Low = it will malfunction at a lower speed.

You want to be able to move it as fast as you can without it losing tracking, every mouse will eventually malfunction at a given speed, you want it to be as high as possible if you're a low sensitivity player so you can whip your mouse across the pad without losing tracking.

Malfunction Speed
Another important factor in choosing a mouse is the fastest speed you can move before it gives up and decides to fire the next rocket at your feet. I call this the Malfunction Speed, where the mouse loses control and effectively stops working. When you flick your mouse beyond the Malfunction Speed, anything can happen. You may either end up looking in any random direction or just find you haven't turned around at all. All optical and laser mice must have a Malfunction Speed, so we want it to be as high as possible so you don't notice it.
http://www.esreality.com/?a=longpost&id=1265679&page=1

The G-Reaver uses the Avago 3050 sensor, Omron switches and lower quality UPE feet.
The sensor is the same as in the CM Storm Xornet (I use that :eek: ), it's a mediocre sensor. After many firmware updates I settled down at a 1.8 m/s perfect control speed at the expense of a higher lift off distance. :(

The X-Luca probably has the same sensor (3050) or the ADNS-5050, but there are many knock-off variants, all resembling with Team Scorpion mice... go with something else IMO.

i already have a Logitech G-500 and just need something more so how about CM Storm Xornet or Roccat Lua??

Back