is the BF-2 expansion pack worth getting?

StorageJoe

Limp Gawd
A little late to the party, but I think I'm going to pick up battlefield 2 from best buy on my way home from work. They have the standard version for $30 and another which is bundled with the expansion pack for $40. Is the expansion pack worth getting?

expansion pack meaning Special Forces? I would say yes to that but the other expansions Like Euro Force and Armored Fury aren't played much. There is a FREE mod called POE2 which is very well done.

It is worth getting. There are six maps and a whole bunch of different weapons that you can use in Special Forces and also unlock for usage in plain BF2.

if you haven't used the g36e as a medic, you haven't played as a combat medic.

havent fired up BF2 since Red Orchestra came out but I was a big fan of special forces. Ghost Town and Warlord are better maps than anything in the original game in my opinion. (Warlord is basically Karkand with a couple flags that cant be effectively artillery'd or armored). The G36E is a nasty rifle if you can acclimate yourself to 3 round bursts.

night maps are a gimmick but fun once in a while, zip line and hook arent game changing additions but give infantry some extra mobility and hiding places against armor. Then again nothing is more fun that hosing an entire clan squad one after another with your APC autocannon as they slide down the same zip line.

Back