Is the biohazard thing played out?

IYIENACE

Limp Gawd
I like it. :( I can't think of anything...
I need a full window / theme idea but can't think of anything that would look good or hasn't been done & done...
Any ideas floating around out there?

well they say blue cathode is played out but it's still like the #1 cathode that pplz have

until they discover UV :cool:

Originally posted by IYIENACE
I like it. :( I can't think of anything...
I need a full window / theme idea but can't think of anything that would look good or hasn't been done & done...
Any ideas floating around out there?

it really doesn't matter if it's been outdone or not, it just matters if you like it or not.

but to go ahead and contradict myself here. I understand where your coming from. I'm going through quite a choice with my custom case (alu. frame + plexi) trying to decide how much of my case I want to look like all the other alu frame + plexi cases there are out there, and how much i want to make my own design, special touches.

just spend some time looking at symbols, and see which one means the most to you, or whichever one you spend the most time looking at. Then go with it!

PB042497.JPG

I already have this one of a kind fan grill by Bonz. And gunsite grills on the other fans. I wish they made the gunsite grill in 92mm though...

What i need is someone who can make me a one of a kind case badge.

Originally posted by Tt Ownage
well they say blue cathode is played out but it's still like the #1 cathode that pplz have

until they discover UV :cool:

I already have UV. :p Ironically, it's not in my case (hacked up a UV light designed for cars).

biohazard is overused
far overused

much like the cardboard box pc, the lego pc,etc (not to say that these arent good - but if you're trying to be unique, its not the way to go)

i would have to agree. it is over used. find something like a drawing that you like or a picture and go have it put on a peice of vinyl or and it etched or have it put on a sticker. and put it on your case. thats what im doing. i have a picture of a toyota supra (i love the supra) and im going to get a piece of window tint and have a professional etch it into the tint. (very expensive)

i have 3 biohazard grills on my pc, and i really like them

i also did a pretty good biohazard cut out on an old P2 system that i had. it looks pretty sweet with a yellow/orange ccfl behind it and a black case

just another idea, get red or orange plexi glass, and a yellow/orange/red ccfl/ i think that would look pretty kick ass.

make a biohazard shaped case, then build your own motherboard from scratch that'll fit in it

:p

I have pretty much decided on a Half Life 2 case theme. I think I have something unique & fairly challenging. I'll mock up the design later and maybe give a peek. ;)

Trust me, it's crazy. lol

Back