is the ocz titanium good at OC'ing?

I have two 1 gig sticks of OCZ titanium ram running in dual channel. Is this ram decent at OC'ing, i don't need to get it too high, 250mhz would probably be enough to max out the OC i can do on an x2 4800. Would i be able to achieve this on this ram. BTW i my mobo is the asus a8n premium

I heard they're not that great for High OC's but if you're not going to OC very high then you shoul be ok. but Ram like G.Skill kicks ass at OCing.

hmm..hopefully i can get it high enough. If i relax the settings i might be able to, they run super tight though, 2-3-2-5 at 1T aint bad at all

To get to 250 I'd think you need to resort to a RAM divider. 250 at 1:1 would surprise me, if not amaze me

i guess i should have gotten the ocz platinum, figures. I have read the platinum is real good for OC'ing. Maybe i will have to get the platinum and then try to sell the titanium sticks :)

Well, not at those timings no, lol. But if i relax them up a little i should be able to hit it don't you think? If i relax my timings on my titanium do you think i still probably couldn't hit it? that's what i have my titanium running at, 2-3-2-5-1T

as i said, i don't think you'll be able to do it. most of those sticks top out around 220-235mhz.

but then.. why are we debating on how much your sticks might be able to do? test them and tell us :eek:

Back