Is there a Prey demo?

Yes. Fileplanet has it for sure and I guess most if not all the usual sites that carry demos will have it too.

Well, some questions are just so stupid that it is hard to comprehend why someone would ask it.

It would be like asking someone on the phone what the definition of the word stupid is when you have a dictionary 1 foot in front of you.

Crucible1001 said:
Well, some questions are just so stupid that it is hard to comprehend why someone would ask it.

It would be like asking someone on the phone what the definition of the word stupid is when you have a dictionary 1 foot in front of you.
or more likely, proping up the wonky table leg of the telephone stand ;)

IanG said:
I think the guy's looking for game demo, not spiritual advice ;)

Huh, he's right, instead of spending the time to write a thread, he could have answered his own question of "Is there a Prey demo?" in 1/3rd the time and got results alot more quickly.
:eek:

Crucible1001 said:

I know what you mean, sometimes the questions on these forums are beyond stupid

Maybe he was worried his search results would end up listed on the internet somewhere. Oh sorry, that is AOL, not Google. :)

umcpgrad said:
calm down people
don't need to bite his head off
haha

See i think we should :) Can you imagine how bloated and useless these forums would be if every person posted threads about questions they could answer as quickly as this one? Id be willing to bet this is why it hasnt been locked yet haha. Of course its been going on quite a while and this will probably be the last straw...

Yeah, I mean the page is so empty. How are you supposed to know what to do? And that button that says "Google Search"? What's that supposed to mean?

Easy...

I was just asking on what people thought of the demo. Thats all :rolleyes: :p

Anyways, I tried it and it was a little weird. I dont think I'll buy the game, but the concepts in and of themselves were kinda sweet.

Back