Is this a good upgrade?

TeeJay

Gawd
I've done upgrading everything in my system except for my GFX, and maybe my motherboard, I'm not really sure...I find it good... :p

Anyway, what I can find that is suitable in price for me in my country is a GTX 275...My country sells PC Hardware for x2 the price in the US...As you can see, this is the card I'm willing to get... http://www.advantionline.com/EVGA-N...6MB-DDR3-2DVI-PCI-Express-2.0-Video-Card.html

Would this be a good upgrade...Going from a GTS 250 to a GTX 275?

I'll be playing games such as Crysis Warhead, Batman, you know...all these new games

Oh yeah, is my 660 PSU good enough to take that GTS 275?

For those who are not willing to go to that link, Technical Information:

Performance

NVIDIA GTX 275
648 MHz GPU
240 Processing Cores
400 MHz RAMDAC
Memory

896 MB, 448 bit DDR3
2376 MHz (effective)
133.05 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
Interface

PCI-E 2.0 x16
DVI-I, DVI-I, HDTV-7
SLI Capable
Resolution & Refresh

240Hz Max Refresh Rate
2048x1536 Max Analog
2560x1600 Max Digital

System Requirements:

Minimum of a 550 Watt power supply.
(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 40 Amps.)
Two available 6-pin PCI-E power dongles.

Thanks

EDIT: I was looking around and found this Sapphire 5850( http://www.advantionline.com/SAPPHI...ire-Supported-Video-Card-w-ATI-Eyefinity.html )...Which would be better for me?

A 5850 would probably be better but it's going to depend on whatever is cheaper in your country. Both would be a decent upgrade from your GTS 250.

Your 660 watt is more than enough for that system with a single GTX 275, although to be sure what model is it?

A 5850 would probably be better but it's going to depend on whatever is cheaper in your country. Both would be a decent upgrade from your GTS 250.

Your 660 watt is more than enough for that system with a single GTX 275, although to be sure what model is it?

An Ac Bel . I donnu what's the model >.<

Back