Is this G.Skill RAM built with Micron D9?

rybeck

Limp Gawd
I am looking for getting Micron D9 chip RAM for this time, and I need your help..
Found this is available on newegg, and wonder if it is Micron D9...
Can anyone confirm that?

I am looking for getting Micron D9 chip RAM for this time, and I need your help..
Found this is available on newegg, and wonder if it is Micron D9...
Can anyone confirm that?
I'm pretty sure this is still D9's I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure gskill is putting it's promos and ephlida into the HK's and D9's in the HZ's.

Also that list and that post are WAY outdated, they should be used as a guide, not a for sure. The thread is a year old, and the list is from jan/feb. I know for a fact some of the modules listed on that list are no longer what it says they are. :eek:

@compwarez,
Thanks for link.. I had read through first earlier.. For HZ, Elpida AG-6e-e (before 5/2006) was also listed... and I am getting skeptical. Bought 4 sticks of Corsair without knowing how to recognize chip, and ended up with all Promos... I am so frustrated...

I'm pretty sure this is still D9's I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure gskill is putting it's promos and ephlida into the HK's and D9's in the HZ's.

Also that list and that post are WAY outdated, they should be used as a guide, not a for sure. The thread is a year old, and the list is from jan/feb. I know for a fact some of the modules listed on that list are no longer what it says they are. :eek:

@SoCalDJ,
Thanks for reply.. As I mentioned earlier, I spent over 200 bucks for Promos RAM, and I am really hesitating to jump on deal.. Want to make sure it is Micron D9... Maybe I should call them, I guess..

Well if that's the case, just grab a set of pc-8500, every company that has those stick is using D9's in it. There's a few sets on newegg for ~ 115 after a rebate.

Well if that's the case, just grab a set of pc-8500, every company that has those stick is using D9's in it. There's a few sets on newegg for ~ 115 after a rebate.

Where is the MR version? All I could find was this... no MR...179.99 plus tax, S&H...

@SoCalDJ,

Ended up with this from mwave..
I was very cloased to get G.Skill pc-6400 one, but found the crucial at the last minute.
Always thinking of getting this brand, and I am happy with this buying~
Anyway, thanks for posts~

Back