Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

holli4pirating

[H]ard|Gawd
I noticed that a bunch of pm's I deleted are back in my box and a new FS thread I posted is gone. Any chance the thread will reappear or am I stuck retyping it?

Oh, I also got emails about 3 PM's but they're nowhere to be found.

Yeah something happened.

Sad thing is I had posted 16,000 times right before rollback, and I lost all those post. So much for being hardforum junkie...

Ply

I had typed out and posted a huge build recommendation and it's gone now :(. I hope the posts can be restored...

No roll back. The counters are not synced at the moment. That will be fixed.

Not sure on PMs. We are working on our upgrade. Notice how nice and fast it was all day yesterday. :) We are working on it.

All of mine are here... lost a few temporarily last night but all is fine now... and things do seem nice and speedy right now!

I'm still seeing some strange behavior as well. My FS/FT thread from this morning is missing, and my post count dropped by about 15 posts. Old PMs reappeared just now, and on the front "forum page" my username is the only one showing up under members who are online.

I'm going to try clearing out my IE cache for now and see if that's the problem, since others seem to be saying it's back to normal.

EDIT: My post count seems to be changing (growing), so my issues are probably in the process of being fixed, and my FS/FT thread might be restored.

I noticed some syncing issues. I see a topic with the last poster name from a few hours ago even if I know I just posted 5 mins ago. Open that thread and i see my post.

Just work on it and I trust you to fix things ;)

I lost roughly ~15 posts that I made last night. Nothing big, just kinda messed with my post count. I finally made it to "Gawd" last night and when I logged on this morning I was knocked back down to "Limp Gawd.":(

Phew. I thought I was going crazy there for a second. I posted a thread in the FS/T section but couldn't find it..

Does this mean I have to make another thread?

Edit: Nevermind. A few minutes later all my posts have been retrieved. God you guys are fast.

Great Forum by the way. I'm lovin' it!!!!

Seems all is back to normal with my above issues as well. On top of that, the forum seems to be running very fast as well.

Phew. I thought I was going crazy there for a second. I posted a thread in the FS/T section but couldn't find it..

Does this mean I have to make another thread?

Edit: Nevermind. A few minutes later all my posts have been retrieved. God you guys are fast.

Great Forum by the way. I'm lovin' it!!!!

All should be back to normal now. I am going to close this thread, there is another open to handle the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back