Item never recieved

Remove

Limp Gawd
I started a Paypal dispute today with CoolNeptune in regards to THIS transaction. I Paypal'd for the card on 11-4-06 at 16:58 pm. He responded later that day with the following:
Private Message: Re: Wildcard II Gfx

11-04-2006, 06:21 PM
CoolNeptune Limp Gawd

Re: Wildcard II Gfx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great received payment! Will ship tomrrow

I have sent numerous PMs, email and even posted in his other for sale thread without hearing any response back from him. He HAS POSTED here in the forums SINCE my payment, PMs, email and posts so I know he is still active here. (And still selling items)

I have never had a problem buying or selling here in since I joined in 2004. This is the 1st and hopefully last dispute.

Wow that blows man, hes ignoring your PMs? Well if he doesn't respond to this we'll tag him as a troll. Hopefully that dispute goes through. GL

He read my PMs and still has said nothing. Last one was earlier today.

Confirmed Private Message Receipts (3)
Message Sent Date Read Date

Edited out wrong name on receipt. Had multiple and copied wrong one.

Escalated resolution dispute to a claim. Still absolutely no contact from him at all in any form.

i just got the verdect of my paypal claim. they can only refund you if the other person has the money in their paypal account. i got a whopping $0

The amount was only $35. It's keeping other from getting burned that's important to me.

i have reported my issues with a fellow h member...and have not heard or seen anything from the mods :(

Seller has not even replied to the Paypal dispute. Pretty sure we can file this guy under TROLL! :mad:

According to the forum records, his last post was 11/12 and his last log on was 11/16....hasn't been back on since that date. I will send him an email and a PM to make sure all of the bases are covered. I'll let you know the results of the convo.

MajorDomo said:
According to the forum records, his last post was 11/12 and his last log on was 11/16....hasn't been back on since that date. I will send him an email and a PM to make sure all of the bases are covered. I'll let you know the results of the convo.

Thanks. :) Hopefully he did not get anyone else. I will post any additional info I recieve.

Please do keep us in the loop. Ultimately if no one can get any contact with this guy then he'll get a good kick in the butt and we'll use our super-man moves to make sure that he doesn't come back. Feel free to PM me with anything else you discover. Sorry about this incident.

Seller never even replied to Paypal. They decided in my favor but did not recover any funds from the lowlife as there was nothing in the account to recover.

Copy of Paypal response to the matter with personal info edited out below. Feel free to PM me about sellers real name but I will not post here until I hear that it's allowed from a mod.

Email recieved today:

To:XXXXmeXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject:Resolution of Buyer Complaint Case # PP-221-424-993
Date:Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:57:14 PM
[View Source]
Dear XXXXXXXXX,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Transaction Date: Nov 4, 2006
Transaction Amount: -$35.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 6EY168394F09XXXXX
Seller's Transaction ID: 0XE229970J71XXXXX
Case Number: PP-221-424-993
Seller's Name: Jxxxx Axxxx
Seller's Email: [email protected]

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,
PayPal
Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. If
your inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go to
the Resolution Center.

BC:pP-221-424-993:R2:USD35.00:11182006:6EY168394F0XXXXXX

PayPal Email ID PXXXX

Interesting. Hadn't looked at the original thread, but Kalamazoo's an hour away. If you have enough information, maybe the K-Zoo police department will help you. I'm guessing he's living in the dorms/apartments there.

P.S. It's time you left him negative HeatWare. His account says 4 positives, no negs. That's the best red flag you can put out to warn other buyers.

I just saw that he has been active on the forums again. Buyers beware of this TROLL.

Last Activity: 12-05-2006 11:05 PM

Here is some more info on him from the Western Michigan Univeristy Bronco Muscle Car Club:

Currently we are under construction
Welcome to the BMCC home page.
Meetings are bi-weekly on campus at the Bernhard Center, Wednesday at 9pm.
Please contact xxxx xxxx or Jacob Akert for more information and ideas for the club and site.

xxxxx
[email protected]

Jacob Akert
[email protected]

He has also posted on a site in a subject about sex change operations. I did not read any of the posts but from the google description I'm glad I did not.

let me know if you still want a card like that...I'm pretty sure I have the same card..came out of an IBM Intellistation......pay shipping and its yours..

Remove said:
I just saw that he has been active on the forums again. Buyers beware of this TROLL.

Last Activity: 12-05-2006 11:05 PM

Here is some more info on him from the Western Michigan Univeristy Bronco Muscle Car Club:

Currently we are under construction
Welcome to the BMCC home page.
Meetings are bi-weekly on campus at the Bernhard Center, Wednesday at 9pm.
Please contact xxxx xxxx or Jacob Akert for more information and ideas for the club and site.

xxxxx
[email protected]

Jacob Akert
[email protected]

He has also posted on a site in a subject about sex change operations. I did not read any of the posts but from the google description I'm glad I did not.

lol uuuhh?? he is in a car club? and he trying to get a sex change!??!?! lol is that what im understanding here?????

videomasterz said:
lol uuuhh?? he is in a car club? and he trying to get a sex change!??!?! lol is that what im understanding here?????

I don't know and REALLY don't WANT to know. I just want to make sure he/she/it does not rip off anyone else.

Crosshairs - Thanks for the offer. I was buying the card for a friend's CAD machine. I'll see if he still needs one after the the holidays are over.

Update 4-20-07

I recieved an email from Paypal today indicating I had recieved a refund from the above mentioned seller for the full amount of the dispute. I went to my account and there was indeed the $35 from the never delivered video card. I have still not heard a word from the seller but am hoping maybe they are righting past wrongs.

If any mods wish any more information on the matter please PM me.

...better late than never.

sent paypal back.

Refuned.

I hope you sent him interest for the 5 months you had his money....

Your still a troll in my book dude, and should be banned from here before you rob someone for a large amount of money

I hope you sent him interest for the 5 months you had his money....

Your still a troll in my book dude, and should be banned from here before you rob someone for a large amount of money

Ditto. Another one for my DNT list.

No explanation or apology either, it would seem.

Back