It's so [H]ard not to love [H]....

coffaholic

Gawd
when the receptionist at work calls me up to the front office and says there is a package for me. Fast forward to after work ...

Hmm, Asus tape...

Sweeeeet, I love playing with bagged air

Oh wait, there is something under there...Oh Snap!

Oooh, shiny

Just want to give a big thank you to [H]ardOCP and Asus for having the contests and giving me a reason to sell off what I have to build a system around this thing. I've been trying to talk myself out of keeping the prize because I could do some fun stuff with money I could get for this, but so far...mission failed, lol.

I won the Z87 Pro here :cool: Right now it's sitting on a shelf until I feel that the processor has more of its overheating issues remedied.

Add to that, that I have to replace most everything except my case, video card, power supply and hard drive...stepping off my wallet will happen, but in steps. Looks like I have at least $700 to spend to get where I want a build to be.

Congrats though! I was honest in my reply to win the board since time is not something I can throw away as much anymore....seriously looking forward to seeing how the ASUS works compared to the old MSI's, EVGA's, Gigabyte's..and whatever other brand I have used in the past 16 years. Loving how things are getting easier to maximize within reason.

Congratulations, awesome prizes !

I'd be having a [H]ard time too, not building a PC around that mobo, even though I'm into SFF for the last 5 years now.

Awesome prize and congrats! I would def use the board, looks like you only need a new cpu and could recycle the rest with your W/C setup. Hopefully you can get your haswell within spitting distance of SB to maximize the speed benefits.
I'm jealous. Stay [H]ard :D

Back