It's time for a [H]ard Guild Wars Guild!

retardedchicken said:
Yes a collection for the cape would be nice, does gold automatically convert to platinum when you get enough? Or do you need to find a person to convert?

A website would be pretty cool, although I have almost no experience making them.

Yes, 1000 gold turns automatically into 1 platinum. So, all you need to make the guild cape is 2000 gold. No cloth or whatever as previously asked.

Hmmm, I know I posted this a page or two back, but I'm looking to join up, gimme an invite

dargon vyper

it should be listed under the guild annoucnments in-game... im at work right now, but i can post it later when i get off...

Anyone know how to move just your animated ressurection im on the quest with the flame geyser and can only seem to move myself.

the bone horrors? i think you select it, then click where you want it to go. might be right-click instead of left click, but i think that's it.

i was thinking maybe we should have some kind of guild bank like give one person all of our money and materials and when we need it ask them... then we can have a pool of money for the guild to share..... maybe i dunno....

how about some instructions on people to contact in-game if they want to apply.

Perhaps give us a list of officers in the guild, and then we can whisper them in-game... mention our forum name and be all like /jump /cheer and shtuff.

Superfly3176 said:
Anyone know how to move just your animated ressurection im on the quest with the flame geyser and can only seem to move myself.
You can't, what you have to do is ressurect the one on the other side of the geyser and it will walk over it. The nightmare is a joke, with my mesmer I rocked it.

gw0068yo.jpg

:)

Those are the officers to contact!

notTHEike said:
i can work on the site.. i just need some ideas :D
Bascilly, i was going to use an off the shelf porrtal engine, im a big fan of drupal, i used a modified template whith my site: http://rombus.omghosting.net

But i would be more enclined to use something like xoops or another package since it has much better multi user support.
Maybe we should hitup hard gaming and see what they use.

Ok I just got my copy today so I'm finally able to play again. I'm listed on the first page of this thread as wanting to join but I didn't have a character name at the time. I have a Monk/Mesmer that I'm probably going to remake.

For the time being, could someone invite Girl Anachronism (Necro/Ranger). I'm going to want to add a primary healer once I figure out what secondary class I want.

Rombus said:
Bascilly, i was going to use an off the shelf porrtal engine, im a big fan of drupal, i used a modified template whith my site: http://rombus.omghosting.net

But i would be more enclined to use something like xoops or another package since it has much better multi user support.
Maybe we should hitup hard gaming and see what they use.

weeelll, the server i have has cpanel, and fantastico, which has a whole slew of CMS's that can be auto-installed... xoops, drupal, and mambo just to name a few...

phobic said:
For the time being, could someone invite Girl Anachronism (Necro/Ranger). I'm going to want to add a primary healer once I figure out what secondary class I want.

I've found both Elementalist or Mesmer works very nicely as a monk secondary profession... ;)

i would like to join the guild. i have my copy and my name is Ellaire Arabella. I just started so I am only lvl 3 ranger. do i have to do anything else to join?

wtburnette said:
I've found both Elementalist or Mesmer works very nicely as a monk secondary profession... ;)

I think I might try monk/elementalist. It's the only Monk combo I haven't tried yet. :D

Mine is Scarred Lonedragon level 9 - Very very close to being 10 (Warrior/Necro).

I will be interested in joining if stinkin EBgames will ever give me my copy. They are re-sending my copies overnight, and I should have them by this afternoon after waiting two weeks listening to "I'm sorry sir, there's nothing we can do until the 10 working days are up", only to find out that the USPS LOST MY ORDER!!$JOIqw34iptu ....sorry. Least I didn't have to eat the $150 (1 CE, 1 standard).

/rant

Anyways, Sylvia Nightleaf

Thanks.

::edit:: I'm in...thanks.

I bought my key online direct from Guild Wars.com you do not get a box but you can play instantly which is cool :)

uzor said:
I will be interested in joining if stinkin EBgames will ever give me my copy. They are re-sending my copies overnight, and I should have them by this afternoon after waiting two weeks listening to "I'm sorry sir, there's nothing we can do until the 10 working days are up", only to find out that the USPS LOST MY ORDER!!$JOIqw34iptu ....sorry. Least I didn't have to eat the $150 (1 CE, 1 standard).

/rant

Anyways, Sylvia Nightleaf

Thanks.

USPS sucks. They lost a heatsink of mine once and then it magically showed up 2 weeks later... :rolleyes:

Ranger
Monk
Warrior
Elementalist
Necromancer
Mesmer

And of course you can choose 2 classes. Although your character will be limited to the armor sets of your primary class, and you will not be able to take the 'primary' attribute of your secondary class.

I'm in. Damian Balan.

I wish you could customize the controls more. I hate having A and D just turn me, I want them to make me strafe!

KRiTiKuL FX said:
I'm in. Damian Balan.

I wish you could customize the controls more. I hate having A and D just turn me, I want them to make me strafe!
right click while moving. gives mouselook and A/D are strafe. that's how i move unless i'm trying to get to someone across the screen... then i'll click.

armor is basically collect a certain crafting material (varies based on class) then go to a crafter and pay him to craft you something. different crafters will craft better armor than others. cost varies widely. (150 gold/piece for armor in the beginning, 1500 gold/piece in Lion's Arch, iirc)

I joined today. Necro/Monk. :D Ought to be an interesting combo.

Already been invited, but name is Bob Zerozerotwo

KRiTiKuL FX said:
I'm in. Damian Balan.

i made my A and D strafe, and Q and E turn... there is something in the option menu to change the controls...

Back