Itunes Update Never Installs

illuminate

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently got the 2.53ghz i5 macbookpro. I love it. best pc I've ever owned.

The only thing is, whenever I try to update itunes (2 updates since i received my mac) it will download them, but them give me the "Sever cannot finish downloading.." error. This ONLY happens with itunes. I had about 500mb of updates when I first got this PC, and itunes is the only one that did that. I ended up just grabbing the new itunes from the website, and it would override the update.. but that's rather frustrating.

Anyone have this happen to them or know how to fix it?

Thanks!

I recently got the 2.53ghz i5 macbookpro. I love it. best pc I've ever owned.

The only thing is, whenever I try to update itunes (2 updates since i received my mac) it will download them, but them give me the "Sever cannot finish downloading.." error. This ONLY happens with itunes. I had about 500mb of updates when I first got this PC, and itunes is the only one that did that. I ended up just grabbing the new itunes from the website, and it would override the update.. but that's rather frustrating.

Anyone have this happen to them or know how to fix it?

Thanks!

I just had that happen yesterday. I pressed install again and it resumed from where it stopped and finished the download.

Happened to me as well. I logged out and logged back in to clear whatever cache Software Update might maintain and it worked fine.

Alternatively, just download and install the update manually.

Back