Jade Empire: Special Edition @ $12.50 Shipped GoGamer.com

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.gogamer.com/Jade-Empire-...VVproductId8333360VVcatId444758VVviewprod.htm

48 hour madness sale, when I checked there were over 80 hours left so maybe that includes the entire weekend. Game is $9.90 and when I added it to my cart, the calculated shipping was $2.50. The PC version is about one year old now, I think the original version is closer to 3 years old. It probably won t change your life or help you with your math homework, but if you have some time to kill and $12.50, its a small sacrifice.

badge_jadepc_buynow_200x250.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_empire for anyone that wants to read up on it.

It looks pretty too (has widescreen support!)

Sadly this game was kind of overshadowed by KOTOR series (same engine though), but I think Jade Empire 2 was just green-lit for the 360 (so perhaps eventually PC too). Fun game either way!

And it doesn't crash as much as KOTOR2! ;)

I love the game's setting, and it felt really polished -graphics, voice-overs, etc.

But I felt that the characters movement/area access was very restrictive, and I couldn't stand the lock-target-hit-target fighting system.

Just a personal opinion, definitely worth $12

wow, I forgot to put a link to GoGamer.com in the first post...

anyway, still 50+ hours left, I think you have until EOD Monday if interested.

I love the game's setting, and it felt really polished -graphics, voice-overs, etc.

But I felt that the characters movement/area access was very restrictive, and I couldn't stand the lock-target-hit-target fighting system.

Just a personal opinion, definitely worth $12
In the Xbox version there was a free targeting system. The lock on style made it easier for me though.

Jade Empire is not Bioware's finest, but for $12.50, it's a steal.

Couldn't get into this game... I guess it was the restrictive movement that did me in. Seemed so, consoley.... ;)

I couldn't get into it on the XBox when it came out. But... same went for KoToR and I loved it on the PC. For $12, I'll bite. I picked up Crysis too, since it comes with the free pistol mouse lol.

Back