Jade Empire

beanman101283

2[H]4U
I've been looking forward to playing Jade Empire for a while now, and when i fired up Steam today I was happy to see that they're offering it for preloading and preordering. I didn't play this game on the Xbox so i'm excited to play what looks like a completely redone version of the game. I'm making my way through KOTOR on 360 right now and i'm excited for Mass Effect so i'm happy to get some BioWare action on the PC. I'll be playing Jade Empire the day it comes out. :)

Me too. I was disappointed when I heard it was going to be an xbox game. I really cant wait for there new rpg Dragon Age to come out. I hope it will be the next Baldurs Gate. I so do miss rpgs from the good old days. None of this action rpg crap. I am getting tired of rpgs that play like oblivion. We need more turn based games!

boo, turn based. Real time pausable > *

Totally agreed though, we need another baldurs gate, or planescape. Neverwinter nights just doesnt do it for me for some reason. KOTOR held me over for a bit though, and hopefully jade empire will too.

i really don't like single player games in general... but Jade Empire is one of the few (less than 5) sp games i have finished in the last few years. wish they'd make more like it :(

I really wanted this game when it was out for XBox. After all this time, I barely care for it. Same with Halo 2.

These games should have come out closer to the time when people actually wanted them. Now we'll have Mass Effect and Halo 3, these games are old news - worth a $20 price tag.

seriously i dont think i can really even care for this game...i mean it came out what? 2 or 3 yrs ago, it was good in that time but im not too sure about how it will be now after we've been exposed to so many other games. i'm sure it was a really good game in its time but unless they have changed it some i really don't see this being a "must have" title or anything like that. thats just my $0.02

I played the xbox version, its pretty good. Not quite worthy of the 9.9 IGN gave it (the combat system is pretty lame and easily exploited) but a good game

its nothing like baldurs gate though; its an action RPG.

I also miss games like BG2, NWN nights is nothing like it

I would really like to play jade on my PC i never jumped on the band wagon to get a console ( just dont like them, to me a waste of money, better spent on PC parts ).

Anyways would i have to use a game pad to play this? I would really like to stick with wasd keyboard and mouse.

Anyways still looking forward to playing it.

From what i've read, they've put a lot of work into making the control scheme work better with a keyboard and mouse than it did with the gamepad. This looks to be more than a simple port.

Back