Jeep - Modern Wafare 3 Edition

RX3

[H]ard|Gawd
Activision has done it.

First it was double XP from your favorite snacks, now it's a Jeep designed after Modern Wafare 3. When the money is good, its good I guess.

Just saw the commercial anyone else? Is this a first in advertising on a retail vehicle?

Oh geez you're right...I just couldn't believe it.

So dumb. I guess their marketing team found some niche buyers though... idiots.

"Jeep Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Edition - Rated M for Mature."

I don't know why, but they said that in the commercial for it.. I guess you have to be 17 to buy one, lol..

Somehow I have never managed to see either this or the black ops version, although admittedly I rarely see more than one jeep a week anyway...

The best/worst kept secret of the automotive industry is that "limited editions" are a total rip-off because all of a sudden the customer has to pay a premium for "limited edition" parts.

i'm surprised Chrysler finds it worthwhile to produce these. the upgraded front bumper is understandable (there's a market for that), but i can't see how it's worth taking the time to manufacture the new badges and other shit. these will sit on lots all year long and then be sold off in december during the end of year closeouts.

"yeah i've got the MW3 Edition Jeep...but it's still a jeep and i got $12K off MSRP because nobody wanted it."

I don't get who would seriously be into MW3 enough to buy this thing. And no, that isn't a dig at MW3; if there was a BF3 edition I would diss that, too. Have we really gotten to the point where there needs to be a special edition of a car for a VIDEO GAME of all things? I love video games and cars as much as the next guy here but this is just laughable.

Now I'm not gonna lie, that CAR part of that Jeep looks badass...but I still wouldn't buy a car that has a video game logo plastered all over it.

Do you have to buy the Airbag and Power Steering DLC to get those features to work on this Jeep? How about the Mirror Warfare pack so you can actually see behind you :p

Worst of all, in a year when they release the new version it'll become completely obsolete!

Do you have to buy the Airbag and Power Steering DLC to get those features to work on this Jeep? How about the Mirror Warfare pack so you can actually see behind you :p

Worst of all, in a year when they release the new version it'll become completely obsolete!

Those aren't DLC, they're unlocks. Gotta get 10k miles in without upgrades to unlock airbags.

Do you really need 4x4 in MW3? Isn't it like buildings and city streets?

I would take a fast car over these slow jeeps. But hey, the jeep is already a military vehicle so i guess they were just expanding on that.

Activision has done it.

First it was double XP from your favorite snacks, now it's a Jeep designed after Modern Wafare 3. When the money is good, its good I guess.

Just saw the commercial anyone else? Is this a first in advertising on a retail vehicle?

They did a Tomb Raider one(think i was a Jeep) for the 2nd movie.

Back