Jens Xmas Sale [free stocking stuffers for you and your family]

Jen

2[H]4U
beerology references

heatware references

Item 0
6800 EVGA ultra PCI E video card. you know you want this one. i know you really must want one the fastest video cards out there .

best offer over 200 will take this video card

$275 dollars or trade for a single slot cooling video card (7800 GT ?) will add $$s or trade other items to make this work

Item 1

I have 2 DVDRAM drives description is below. One is IDE and other is SCSI. The SCSI has been vinyl dyed to black , while the IDE is still biege .

I also have multiple DVDRAM discs that are rewriteable , some are 5.2 GB while others are the 9.4 GB discs. If interested in these as well I can find out how many I have and give you a good price for everything.

http://www.esbuy.com/pascdv.html]http://www.esbuy.com/pascdv.html]http://www.esbuy.com/pascdv.html

this is what i could find , for the scsi unit which should be comparable to the IDE

Model Number: LF-D211

LF-D291N/LF-D211
Interface SCSI-2 (Fast SCSI), Half-pitch 50 pin connector with Terminal Function
Supporting Disc Read / Write DVD-RAM [5.2GB / 2.6GB, 9.4GB / 4.7GB discs]
Read DVD-ROM, DVD-Video*1, DVD-R*2*3,
CD-DA*4, CD-ROM, Photo CD, Video CD,
CD-Extra, CD-R/RW*3*5
Average Seek Time DVD-RAM 75 ms
DVD-ROM 65 ms
CD-ROM 65 ms
Transfer Rate DVD-RAM Write: 1,385KB / s (4.7GB)*6 695KB / s (2.6GB)
Read: 2,770KB / s (4.7GB) 1,385KB / s (2.6GB)
DVD-ROM 3,438 KB / s - 8,310 KB / s (Max X 6)
CD-ROM 1,520 KB / s -3,600 KB / s (Max X 24)
Buffer Capacity 1 MB

Audio Output Level Line Out 0.80 V rms typ. (47 k )
Headphone 0.34 V rms typ. (32 k )
Operating Temperature 5º C - 45º C
Operating Relative Humidity 10% [RH] - 80% [RH]
Power Supply +12 V / +5 V, ± 5%
Dimensions (W x H x D) 146.0 mm x 196.0 mm x 41.3 mm
Weight (approx.) 1.1 kg
*1 MPEG2 decoder card suitable for playing DVD-Video format and appropriate software
are necessary.
*2 Supports discs with a capacity of 3.95GB that are written with the disk-at-once option.
*3 Playback of DVD-R, CD-R and CD-RW may not be fully performed depending on the
writing conditions of discs.
*4 CD-G not supported.
*5 Supports MultiRead for CD-R and CD-RW.
*6 "Write verify" implemented.

$all sold was 30

Item 3
Pioneer 10x SCSI DVDROM (DVD-U04S) , has been vinyl dyed to black on the front face. this is slot load dvdrom. one of the best dvdroms out there . worked well when last used , will be sold as is.

$sold to sm8000 was 25

Item 6

73 GB 10k 68 pin 1/3 hieght hard drive . I bought this drive when it was only 1 year old. This was a factory repaired drive when i purchased it . Warrantty is still in effect to Sept 2006

3EK0254V ST373405LW 9R6005-023 In Warranty
Expiration 09-SEP-2006

[L=Specifications]http://www.seagate.com/support/disc/specs/scsi/st373405lw.html[/L]

$95 dollars was 125 dollars . need this sold now to pay bills this month

I have never had a scsi drive fail me in all the years i have used them. The most reliable drives made .

Item 8
i have 1 of these powersupplys for sale , these were recieved in trade. i have not done full testing to these powersupply other than to power them on. i may be willing to send powersupply to person first for them to test otherwise these will be sold as is.

link

ENHANCE Model No ENH-0635A

3.3 v = 20A
+5 v = 20A
+12v1 = 16A
+12v2 = 12A

20 pin ATX Connector
4 pin AUX connector
2 of the 10 pin connectors

$45 Dollars each

Item 9
3c0m OfficeConnect Dual Speed Switch 16 Port 10/100

3Com has designed and developed the OfficeConnect family as an Integrated Networking system, allowing small businesses to acquire products for easy integration to share Computer resources, access the Internet, and connect remote locations or users This 16 Port Ethernet network Switch is 10/100 compatible for optimal versatility Full Duplex - Automatically doubles the Throughput (to 20 MBps or 200 Mbps) when ports are connected to other full-duplex devices or ports LED diagnostic indicators including network utilization meter that indicates how much of the network bandwidth is in use Provides ability to cascade two Fast ethernet hubs together External AC power supply Includes Network Assistant Software on CD for support on networking concepts, network setup, and operation Telephone support and limited lifetime Warranty directly from 3Com

PDF Manual

$90 Dollars was 100

Item 10

Heater core for watercooling , 5 5/8 x 12 inch has 5/16 barb fittings on it . Professionaly soldered and pressure tested for leaks. Has no shroud ,

$25 Dollars

Item 11
92mm tornado fan , used only for testing purpase. found it works well for drying my finger nails

$8 Dollars

Item 13
4.3 GB Quantum Fireball , worked well when last used. will be sold as is

$5 dollars

Item 14
Two PCI hardware intel 56k modems , will include drivers disc.

$8 dollars for both

Item 16
A bag of misc AT computer parts , mostly cables. a isa modem and sound card . some memory i think

$FREE with purchase of items

Item 17
One Lone Genica Removable Hard Drive Caddy , this one i found when sorting through my room.
$2 Dollars

Item 18
Three Compaq SCSI removable Caddys. I recieved these with a purchase of some drives awhile back. I have no use for them.

$FREE with purchase of items

Item 21
Three sound cards , one is creative labs. the other is yahama . and other is unknown. all did work at one time. all will be sold as is.

$5 dollars for all

Item 24
Steel file cabinet , large size . Local Pickup only . Zip 95354

$10 dollars

Prices are Negotiable on most Items
Prices dont include shipping unless otherwise stated in AD.
Shipping is for USA only unless other arrangements are made
Please reply to AD when you send a PM
USPS money orders unless other arrangements are made

I want to thank everyone for thier kindness and support

Hugs

Jen

Item 7
80 GB Seagate 7200 rpm ATA 100 Hard drive. Has bad sectors , out of warrantty. Will be sold AS IS

$10 dollars

Can you send me more info on this? Thanks.

thank you everyone

updated information on the 80 gb drive

hugs

Jen

damn, missed out on the 200 GB SATA :p ... oh well, free bump

added another item

go ahead and make my day , make me a offer even if you think its to low. just be prepared to pay if i accept your offer

:)

Item 3
Pioneer 10x SCSI DVDROM (DVD-U04S) , has been vinyl dyed to black on the front face. this is slot load dvdrom. one of the best dvdroms out there . worked well when last used , will be sold as is.

YGPM (here)

Back