JessAlba's SUPAH Sale!!!

It's time to clean out the closets and sell some stuff that's just taking up space. Trying to pay off some debt and save up at the same time. So help a girl out and buy some stuff!

Price Change on all items!!!

Parting out my 3rd system, which makes an awesome folding rig. All the parts are pictured here and below under titles.

bundlecq0.jpg

B-U-M-P the thread when you stop by!

Let me know through PMs if my prices should be more reasonable. I've been out of the computer scene for a year.

*Motherboard*

Gigabyte GA-7NNXP: Limited Edition
Comes with everything originally in the box, but the IO plate. I kept the box when it was new and never really used any accessories except for the DPS and Install CD from the box. I opened the EIDE cable bag to see the cables, but they haven't been used. The mobo is in mint condition since I used my Vash computer while living in Tennessee.

The mobo is pretty rare. I haven't seen it for sale at any retailer online.

Purchased from Newegg in 2004 @ $155

Asking - $90

moboaccesnb2.jpg

mobogu7.jpg

moboboxmi7.jpg

mobobox2gk4.jpg

*RAM*

GSkill - DDR400

Purchased directly from GSkill it's a matched pair of 256 which is 512MB total. Runs at 2-2-2-5 easily and helped Vash get it's 2600+ AthlonM to 2.7Ghz with ease! It's great RAM for overclocking. Uses Samsung TCCD chips.

Purchased in 2004 @ $200

Asking - $80

gskillramzt4.jpg

*CPU*

AMD - AthlonXP 2600+

Picture has the serial on it so that you can see the specs.

Purchased this from Newegg in 2004 for $120

Asking - $55

amd2600cn7.jpg

*CPU Cooling*

AeroCool - HT101

It's for Socket A and can run 70mm to 80mm fans. I got it since it cooled well and ran quietly. It comes with the 80mm silent LED fan. The underside of the heatsink was lapped so it would cool a few celcius more. You basically get a free lap job. (haha)

Purchased from Xoxide.com in 2004 @ $55

Asking - $35

cpucoolerao1.jpg

*Miscelaneous Electronics + Other Items*

Uniden 2.4Ghz Phone w/Answering Machine - $18

phonecz7.jpg

Meteroid Custom Etch (done by me) - $18

metroidetchmh7.jpg

----SOLD!!!----
Sapphire 9800 Pro
Thrustmaster Nascar Pro2 Wheel

-------

If you need to contact me I preffer PMs.

Contact Info:
E-mail: JessAlbaDrkAngl(nospam)@aol.com
AIM: JessAlbaDrkAngl
MSN: JessAlba452(nospam)@hotmail.com
Yahoo: JessAlba452(nospam)@yahoo.com
Or you can send me a PM.

Trader Ratings:
Heatware: JessAlba452

Terms of Payment:
I accept credit and non-credit card Paypal under JessAlbaDrkAngl(nospam)@aol.com. Checks which have a waiting period to clear, and Money Order.

Note >> Buyer pays for all shipping charges. Buyer can also choose shipping method.

Wheel works fine once calibrated with the thrustmapper on Thrustmaster's website. :) Smooth turning. I have to say it's not force feedback though. Nice quality with rubber grips on the wheel. Used once so it's basically new no blemishes.

Got your PM replying ;)

Props on the metroid etch..
Ive loved the metroid series my whole life.. Wish I could buy it, But I have a thread up right now cause my car started leaking gas due to holes in the gas tank..

Bump

All ready got 6 folding cancer research for XS but I will bump u.

OT: You ever finish that fish mod case? ;)

Yep I finished the dolphins case mod. Sadly just broke up with the person I made it for lol...loooonnggg story, but I let her keep it to help further her education. Since she needed it for college.

Back on topic. Thanks for the bumping guys. :D

JessAlba452 said:
Yep I finished the dolphins case mod. Sadly just broke up with the person I made it for lol...loooonnggg story, but I let her keep it to help further her education. Since she needed it for college.

Get any pics of the front benz before the sad breakup? :(
Girlz suck you need to call me. (don't tell the wife) :D
Oh yeah another Bump , I keep doing that don't I ? :confused:

Sadly no pic of the bezel. LoL yeah your wife would have your head!...no pun intended. I'm taking a break from both men and women right now. Trying to find and better myself first before being in any more relationships.

Thanks for bumpin the thread everyone!

PS: I don't want u gettin in trouble cre8chaos so any other OT comments feel free to send PM :D

Back