Joining the Army, no need for my Gaming Rig :(

Soldier Prime

Limp Gawd
So the title says it all, I'll be leaving for the Army mid September so I figure I will sell off my comp while it's still worth something...So help me out and buy something! I will offer discounts if you purchase multiple items, I'm also flexable.

AMD 64 3500+ WInchester 939 - Bought a few months ago, never overclocked.
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum - Bought from someone on [H] about 6 months ago and has worked fine since I bought it.
bbATI X800 Pro - 256MB GDDR3 AGP 8x, bought in January, works great.
Seagate Barricuda 120GB - 7200.7 rpm with NCQ, 8.5ms, 8MB cache.
Crucial Ballistix PC3200 2x512 - 2-2-2-6 timings, 184-pin w/heat spreaders.
Thermalright XP-90 Heatsink w/Vantec Stealth - works great.
Lian Li PC65b Case - No scratches in the metal, absolutely beautiful case.

I am selling this as a complete system, so please do not ask for me to part it out unless the majority of the parts are claimed. $950 Firm I would also be willing to trade this for a high end laptop that I could use after basic. Please pm me with any details

Xerox XG-91D 19" LCD – this was purchased in the middle of june, I still have the receipt for proof, selling all my comp parts so I don’t need a monitor anymore. The color on this is nothing short of amazing, no scratches, no dead pixels. - SOLD

Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 40GB MP3 Player – Used for maybe an hour or two, bought it, put my music on it for my trip to Florida and never really used it, just got back and have no use for it. Comes with all accessories - SOLD

Native Sunglasses – These come with a lifetime warranty, which means no matter what you do to them if you send them a piece they will send you a new pair. These are the hardtop frame and they are gunmetal in color. They come with all accessories and the box, there are no scratches on any of the lenses. They are the Hardtop frame and can be found at www.nativeeyewear.com - SOLD

Nintendo DS w/Zelda, Advance Wars 2, and Super Mario - Bought a few months ago, has normal wear on the case, the screens are perfect since I very rarely used the touch screen. Comes with charger and games only - $160 shipped

Garmin GPS 12 Unit - Bought it new about a year ago for camping, used it a couple times this summer, works perfectly. Link - $110 shipped

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick - Used for BF2 and DC, works perfectly - SOLD

I have a Soprano Saxophone and a flute if anyone is interested pm me and I will give details

PS2 Games Added, $10 each, $8 each for more than one
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals
007: Nightfire
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
FFX
X-Men: Next Generation

I will be adding some addition items here soon.

I would be interested in any of the following for car stereo equipment

- 1x JL Audio 13w7 Subwoofer
- 2x JL Audio 103v2 Subwoofers
- 1x JL Audio 1000/1 Amp
- I also need another amp to run the 2 10's so feel free to make a suggestion/offer.
- I would be willing to trade and depending on the item add cash.

bump, for someone who's getting off his butt from playing Battlefield in the virtual world to going to do it for real. good luck in both. (selling rig & joining the army)

chrisf6969 said:
bump, for someone who's getting off his butt from playing Battlefield in the virtual world to going to do it for real. good luck in both. (selling rig & joining the army)

lol thanks for the idea...i just added my copy of BF2 for sale lol

hey man unless you are going infantry, keep your system Im in the army right now, have been for like 4 years now. We still have alot of time on our weekends to have lan parties and the such :) . Haveing one on ft gordon in about 2 weeks actually.

but good luck with selling if you do trust me you will got bored :)

and btw sweet system too

lord_tris said:
hey man unless you are going infantry, keep your system Im in the army right now, have been for like 4 years now. We still have alot of time on our weekends to have lan parties and the such :) . Haveing one on ft gordon in about 2 weeks actually.

but good luck with selling if you do trust me you will got bored :)

and btw sweet system too

For one I do plan on being deployed as after basic I'm going to Ranger school, and also the other hassle would be that since I'm in Alaska, unless I somehow manage to get Ft. Richardson as my base than taking all this stuff would just be a hassle. Plus, I built this one and it's already starting to "outdate" with the exception of the LCD, so I can always build another farther down the road.

Bump for "I just got a great monitor and he's still got more stuff to sell and he's trying to do it in THREE WEEKS!".

Thanks for the monitor!

bump. Its a shame that you have to sell your rig, but thanks for serving.

Godspeed man. Grace and peace be with you.

bump for a good guy :D, but im not going to say congrads on stopping vitually killing and really doing it, cause thats not right :/

in the SPD tab of cpu-z, what manufacturing date does it show for the ballistix?

A Free Bump so I can say this, f*** the US military and join the Canadian Army, same pay, better training, and well.. our equiptment might not be the best but we need people :p

//Elimi'Xed

...? who the hell do the canadians fight...no diss or anything but isn't canada like the most neutral country in the world practically...

i'll take your native sunglasses if the price was $50 delivered to my house. =). just asking.

Where are you from. I have 3 JL 12w3 in a box that I CANNOT ship. Fuckers weigh about 150lbs.

I'm in Albany NY. If anyone else is interested send me a PM.

Elimi'Xed said:
A Free Bump so I can say this, f*** the US military and join the Canadian Army, same pay, better training, and well.. our equiptment might not be the best but we need people :p

//Elimi'Xed

better training?

R O F L

Bump for Army man...Joining the Army this year as well, but doing ROTC, going to be a cherry lieutenant in the medical corps

Back