Joomla walkthroughs?

IceWeasel

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all,

I'm trying to whip together a website for a business venture with a friend, and I'm thinking about using Joomla. Does anyone have a good resource for quick tutorials in using this platform?

Thanks!

Yeah Joomla guides are a dime a dozen, the official forums are a great place to start. Then hit Google, you'll be overwhelmed by all of the info out there.

Their website has quite a bit of info. I would start there.

Yeah Joomla guides are a dime a dozen, the official forums are a great place to start. Then hit Google, you'll be overwhelmed by all of the info out there.

Yea, I've already started going down these routes, I was just hoping for a very specific answer like "Joomla for Dummies" found here -->

There may be a ton of resources out there, but that doesn't mean the majority of them are quality ones.

OP:
Based on your comments, I'd suggest a quick visit to a nearby bookstore (ex: Borders --> Joomla). Compare between the "beginner" and "advanced" books you'll find, and see which is more applicable to your needs in the business venture and the type(s) of content you'd setup and load. Pick the one that seems appropriate, and use Internet searches to supplement. I think you'll get some better ideas and more specific questions once you do this.

Back