Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a copy of this game, just because I loved the demo but dont have enough to buy the whole game.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to hear the guys scream "He got me with his spikey thing! AAAAHHHH!" on a surround sound system.... The guys who made this game had a nice sense of humor. Love the demo!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause because because because because~ of the wonderful things it does~

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I Love gaming and NVidia products, and I've been to the first five GeForce LANS! Thank NVidia, for all the great effort to help our games look great!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to fight the smoke monster on the island with the crashed plane.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it will play great on my dual ATI 5870s

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I see in the HardForum the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy iPhones and other shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars with a 50% overclock on our CPUs. But we won't; and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. But with a Steam code, redeemable for a free copy of Just Cause 2, I'd personally be a little less pissed off.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause killing time would damage eternity.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause grapple-shuting in real life is fucking [H]ard and trees hurt... my neighbors would also be very appreciative.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a new fix. The stuff I have been getting from this guy lately just isn't strong enough. :p

bobkyle2.jpg

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I played the demo and my friend's dad has the same accent as the protagonist and I'm curious if it's somehow modeled after his life as a baby supply store manager on a very demanding day for his use of explosives and gapple hooks.

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need another title to show off what my recently purchased GTX 480 can do!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i like Bolo Santosi, Ular Boys, Razak Razman, rich culture and uniquely spoken english in the game, and i love to see explosions and destruction using tuk tuk + carrier and fly around with grapple hook

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it will force me to upgrade my ancient computer.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I wanna see how much better it is than the awful Just Cause 1.

I would love a copy so that I can use my old GTX260's for something more then folding, but don't worry they spend 99.9% of their time for the cause.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my cause is just as I thrust into the third dimension.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my alphabetically stored games on my shelf is missing a 'J' game.

"I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to run it on my new rig. ASUS P7P55 WS Supercomputer MB running an i7-860 with a Crossfired 4GB ASUS Eyefinity 6 setup with the GTX 460 I am going to purchase for Physx Just beCause I ain't a fanboi or a hater. .....and I hope I don't get my a** handed to me by a 9 year old with 2 year-old equipment. .........Just Sayin!!!

I want this game Just beCause I wanna play a cool game with my 2 -GTX275's.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause if I don't get it I will quit my job, go to oil ship captain school, get a oil ship captaining job and personally ram that fucker straight into a herd of humpback whales. Oh won't someone think of the whales?

I want the game since i just ordered a GTX460 for physX and I have no good physX game.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i dont want my wife to fist my face for spending more money on steam.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a kick ass game to get me back into PC gaming.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I wanna show my brothers how it should be played!

Last edited:
I have recently upgraded my computer to a GTX260 and have my older 8800gts 512mb I would like to try out PHYSX with, but I do not have a game to try it with yet.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I Just built this PC.... I Just Need more games.... So I can Justify my purchases....

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause... I want to Cause some... inJustice

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to show off my GTX 480 card and NEC monitor to all my friends with a worthy game.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need to launch my car over a jump with an explosion underneath, only to subsequently jump on the roof of the car and deploy my parachute to launch myself in the air, and then whip out my rocket launcher and blow the car up in mid air and put the video on youtube.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a reason to stay inside and play games instead of listening to the Shrek commercial telling me to get out and play an hour a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back