Just Cause 2 HardOCP NVIDIA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a copy of his game because-
I just got a GTX470 and am using my old GTX260 for physX, and I would really like to put JC2 through it paces, given that so few games can challenge such a combination. I want water effects to make me drool, and crazy wide vistas to make my eyes bleed. And sound effects to piss off my wife is all of the best ways. I want Just Cause to blow s*%t up.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I want to be free of WoW!

*Its watching me.... ekkk!!!!*

I need a copy of Just Cause 2
Because I need an example of PhysX... and bc im poor and i can't buy it

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause i only have a few games on steam and would like to add more to the list Just beCause im getting tired of CS:s ,MW:2 and Just beCause its got great reviews. :)

I would love to win a copy of this Just (Be)Cause my backlog isn't big enough! I love collecting Steam Icons. Of course I would play this one Just BeCause:)

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I have no any insurance (or inheritance) to cover the medical bills I'll be raking up from real life hang glider mishaps which may also results in other inconveniences such as broken ribs, cracked skull or losing the ability to get [H]ard again :eek::(

So please give me a copy that game that would allow me to have all the action from my comfy chair without getting hurt and being seriously in danger of disappointing my future wife/gf. Don't make me grab that hang glider !

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game Just beCause it's really hard to afford being the only bread winner and supporting a wife and three teenage boys. It is on my list and at my current "game fund" saving rate, Just Cause 3 will be out before I can afford it!

Thanks for your consideration,

Brent (steam ID, LGZdarkside)

I want a copy of this game just beCause I like plays on words just cause I think it is just creatively contagious.

What's the deal with all of these other pepole behind me?Stand in line with your excesses.I was here maybe not first, but here.:p

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I really feel I will need the training that, according to certain authority figures, it will surely give me in such vital skills as wonton and sensless demolition, and vehicle handling so that when the end comes (no, not the old fake one), I will have the skills necessary to take control of whatever people and supplies are left so that I can recreate society and lead mankind to it's ultimate destiny.

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause Jen-Hsun is holding my family hostage right now because I said I liked Eyefinity.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause, I want a copy of this game. Just beCause, Its Just Cause 2.
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause, You can hang, you can glide, slide and ride all for a Just Cause.

I want a copy of the game Just beCause I know my 980x rig with GTX480 SLI will play it 2 its max potential.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I believe I will have a fun/enjoyable time playing it.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it's a great excuse to use my gaming rig for ... well a cool game - I'll have to temporarily shut down the F@H GPU client but it will be worth it. :) Please please me me. Thank you. :D

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause it would look 2 friggin awesome on my NV Mono setup.

Tark

i want a copy of this game just because my pc really needs it. it has been begging me for more demanding games. it thinks it is being wasted by playing wow and surfing the net. hopefully i will get one, beCause im afraid if i don't, my pc will give up on me and start throwing blue screens for spite.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I've switched from ATI to nVidia a while back, and would love another reason to justify my decision.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I am justafiabley needifiying it. I have needs. The Just-ice department feels my needs Cause a danger to myself and others. House arrest aint no fun Just Cause you have nothing to do but play video games and stalk people online... but I wouldnt' do that just cause I am a good person, so I really need this Just Cause game so I dont get into any more trouble. Hardforum/nVidia you are my only hope for unencumbered unincarceration. :eek:

I want a copy of this game Just beCause I've been contemplating buying a grappling hook and a parachute for my daily traveling needs. I would like to try it virtually before investing.

I want a copy of this game. Just because I want to try out the game in 3D Nvidia Vision as well as win something from hardocp for a change.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I played the demo and really enjoyed it, but can't afford to buy video games right now :(

I want a copy of this so it will finally kill off the Dual HD4830 setup I have and force me to buy a new video card to play at 1920x1200 with full AA and AF, my current library doesn't (that and my wife hasn't complained lately about me buying new hardware, time to change that)

So I can run it on my three monitors using my single card. Guess which one that is?

I want a copy of this game just because I lost my job and can't afford it...Heck, I'd buy the game, but funds are just too tight right now.

Best,

Liquid Cool

I want a copy of this game, just beCause it would be fun to play with my husband who is overseas right now and far away from me!

Thanks!!!!

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I never win anything. So please please please let me get what i want!

And I click [H]ard|OCP adds every day.

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need an excuse to stop working so hard, kick back, and relax with some gaming goodness.

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause y'all got 20 and ya ain't sharin' with me... Didn't your momma teach you better? Hrmm?? Guess not... *stomps on Kyle's foot, grabs a copy, and runs away*

I want a copy of this game, Just beCause I need a reason to ditch my 5870 get an nVidia surround setup!

Last edited:
I want a copy of this game, Just beCause my computer has been sitting unused for too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back