Just got my IQYHA 0402MPM 2400+ M...

TheAcorn

Gawd
Anyone want to give me an estimate of what I can expect out of this thing?

I just got it from Newegg today, and I'll be pairing it with an NF7 and 512MB Geil PC3200, and cooling with a Thermaltake Silentboost.

However, the Antec SLK3700 I ordered showed up with a broken front bezel, and its too late for me to contact the 'egg about it. Speaking of expecting things, would anyone here wager their money on them just sending a new bezel out, instead of dragging me through a full RMA?

I can't build it until I know that I'm not sending back the entire case, and I'm wondering how far I can push it. I want to run 200 x 11 = 2200 if at all possible, but if I can go further I will.

200x11 is nothing for that chip. you can probabily get ~2.6 at 1.775v, maybe better volts at that speed or higher speeds at more voltage

Kronchev do you know which model steppings clock better than others? My 2400+ is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, are chances good that it will be a IQYHA 0402MPM as well?

P.S. Kronchev, I ordered a DFI Infinity and a Zalman CNPS-7000-A-Cu on your recommendation. If I don't get a healthy OC, I'm blaming you.

:D

You'll get a healthy OC, almost definitely. They're great little chips.

I don't know the stepping on mine, but it's running at 2.5 @ 1.8, solid as a rock.

Originally posted by thecarguy
Kronchev do you know which model steppings clock better than others? My 2400+ is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, are chances good that it will be a IQYHA 0402MPM as well?

P.S. Kronchev, I ordered a DFI Infinity and a Zalman CNPS-7000-A-Cu on your recommendation. If I don't get a healthy OC, I'm blaming you.

:D

IQZFA is the absolute top stepping, yours is only a tiny bit under. ZFA gets the 3 ghz mark at over 2v, I dont think you could do that with your stepping. but i dont think youre aiming for that either :D

Originally posted by kronchev
IQZFA is the absolute top stepping, yours is only a tiny bit under. ZFA gets the 3 ghz mark at over 2v, I dont think you could do that with your stepping. but i dont think youre aiming for that either :D

I got an AQZFA (desktop variant) and it'll run 2500+ all day prime stable at 1.4v (great for temps >:D)

Maybe there is a relationship between the A/I counterparts? My chip's locked so i have no clue on the ceiling of this chip, it's been run at 2600 mhz with a ratio prime stable :D (1.75v)

Back