Just in time to make interdimensional-alien fighting quantum-computing-antigravity-A.I.: ✨Room temperature superconductors✨

• Thread starter Deleted member 162929
  • Start date
Are you sure too that it is not one of the Billibill videos and not the one of the paper ?

There was at least 3 different Chinese group with videos
Again social media links are not peer review results, if they are not published professional scientists I do not trust anything they report.

Tell my family.
Social media is hard to verify when it comes to scientific or technical expertise. What I do is goggle scholar the authors and see what papers they coauthor. Most RT superconductor claims are now thought to be bogus or not correct now. If you are curious here are my co authorships. I find this forum extremely beneficial so many different occupational backgrounds.
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_lpxUt0AAAAJ&hl=en

Going from 0 to millions of ohm is quite the 180
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, maybe they should have spent the better half of the past 3 years retesting and verifying what they were seeing rather than worrying about getting a patent on it (which apparently is what they did) I mean come on "it is superconductive at temperatures higher than the boiling point of water at 1 atm!" was one of those WTF!?! moments for me as it would have been one of the biggest scientific discoveries of the past century, like slam dunk Nobel prize winner type of stuff, creating a major change civilization level of awesomeness... so yeah wasn't quite as jazzed about it being real without a lot more verification.

Back