Just joined team 33

justakid

Weaksauce
Just set up my main rig, a sempron 2.6ghz to fold for the team under shadowof_a_star. Problem is I borged a bunch of comps under my other team. I guess those comps will still be collecting points for my other team under the same name I guess? Wish I could change them over but I doubt I'll be going back to them anytime soon.

1. Welcome to the team.
2. Any points you can give us toward the cause are welcome points (assuming they are gotten legally) - the main goal is the cure, so I don't think we'll frown on the folding for another team (unless that team happens to be the Roos, haha). Just make sure if you ever get back to those systems, that you re-borg them - for 33.

Again, welcome to the club, beware the Moose reach-throughs...and I think you'll be alright. Hopefully you'll stay a regular poster - unlike myself recently.

Welcome to the Team man the moose reach through has already been mentioned but also watch out for mary/marty:)

again welcome

Welcome! :D

Duster must be slippin, no welcome n00b post....

Welcome to the team! May your borgs be plentiful and your system uptime high.

Hey !

Thanks for helping out. We can understand that you have borged machines folding for a different flag, but we'll excuse that as soon as you borg an equal amount for [H] :p

Seriously, as stated above... its the science and all of this rivalry is in good fun, and helps keep folks motivated.

Thanks again !

Welcome to the [h]orde! Glad to have you with us. I know I will, but I'm sure everyone will forgive you for having some borgs on another team. Every point you give team 33 helps, and every point folding period, be it on 33 or not, helps the REAL reason for folding. :)

welcome welcome....come on in...sit down...and get yourself a drink...and dont forget to get your badge from hardfolding.com :)

FOR THE HORDE

Back