VIDEO: Sapphire X1800XT 512mb
HD: 74Gb Raptor plus my old 120 Gb HD
Optical: Lite-On DVD-R with lightscribe
Power: ULTRA X2 550W
Cooling : Zalman cooling fan

How does that sound?

sleepeeg3 said:
Is there a point to commenting now?
Maybe the man needs to confirm his decisions are well made on the parts... or just showing off his nice rig.

I'll assume the first and say that's a pretty solid rig, me say. No dedicated sound card though? Maybe I'm just an audiophile... but onboard sound just doesn't cut it for me. :)

Just get a sound card....everything else is gonna look bad ass and preform well.

Maybe the man needs to confirm his decisions are well made on the parts...

Thats exactly why I posted lol. And I forgot to list my soundcard!!! I already have it in my POS Dell. Its a Sound Blaster X-Fi Music! I am definately all about audio quality, and onboard sounds does not cut it!

Anyways, thanks for the reassurance concerning my setup! I cant wait to get it together, as this is my first build. I've wanted to build my own for years, literally!

Looks like its going to be a great build that should last you a while. Post pics when you are done please :D
I want to see how well the components fit in the Ultra Microfly as opposed to the X-qpack. I've like what I've seen so far in reviews for the Microfly..wish it was around when I built my qpack.

Grap3S0da said:
Looks like its going to be a great build that should last you a while. Post pics when you are done please :D
I want to see how well the components fit in the Ultra Microfly as opposed to the X-qpack. I've like what I've seen so far in reviews for the Microfly..wish it was around when I built my qpack.

hopefully you mean the review at SFFClub ;)

hopefully you mean the review at SFFClub

Hahah of course...great review. A lot of pictures...I like pictures :p
Oh yea Steeeeve, it says "You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login." when I tried to look at the mico cases section. Do I need to join something to view this? :confused:

yup got it from tiger direct. i got the blue b/c its all they had in stock with out the psu. i want really disappointed, but i really wanted black..... untill i opened the box today and i think the blue looks absolutely killer. plus i gotta sport my air force colors :)

Heh Pics!.. the case that I got is black wit window.. dont kno what to put in it tho.. I have a 1.6 P4 and a 9700pro so looking for a mobo.. prolly a gigabyte 1000MK but not avail in newegg... and damn Shipping is a killer from FL to CA.... I wanted one day like I always do at newegg but damn 50+ for that small case no thanks...

Back