Just ordered the best computer ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iodide009

n00b
I dont know too much about computers so I just jumped in and ordered what seems to be the best computer ever so I wont have to buy for a long, long time again. I just ordered from michaelscomputers.com and it looks awesome. I cant wait to get it! They guarantee that it'll run better than any other system and thats what sold me! It also comes with an 8 year warranty! (In the past I've only seen at the most 4 years for computers). I bought the MX8 - P4 UltimateMX.

This is what it comes with:

INTEL 3800MHz Pentium 4
6 PCI, 5 USB 2.0, 1 8XAGP, 3 IEEE
500 Watts Power
600GB-300 GB X2 RAID STRIPPED 0 7,200 SATA-X 150
ATI RADEON X800XT PCI EXPRESS DDR3 256MB VIVO (2X Faster than 8X AGP)
Creative Labs SoundBlaster AUDIGY2 ZS PLATINUM
8X16 DVD Rewriteable DVD-R DVD-RW Drive
52X/32X/52X CDRW BURN PROOF
Standard 3 1/4" Floppy Drive
56K Internal V.90 Voice/Data/Fax
Microsoft Internet Ready Keyboard and Professional Mouse
Windows XP Service Pack 2

I got this system for $3,987. It was a lot of money but if I have an 8 year warranty then it should be good for that long and I wont have to get another. I cant wait to get this computer! They also said their sending me a free shirt with my order.

9940552_B_tn.jpg

Does anyone else here have their computers?

I'm curious why you have a PCI express videocard for an AGP 8x motherboard?

wow..... you just got ripped big time..... i could probably make a pc that could easily outperform that for just over half that price.

man i wish i had 4 grand to drop on a pc. i could make something so powerful..... yummy.... :drool: i need a job

I'm curious why you have a PCI express videocard for an AGP 8x motherboard?
Because he cut-n-pasted the error directly from the website!!
Oh man, buyer beware.

:eek:

This thread smells like spam

Haha owned, fx-55 system would own it, it won't even work because ur card is pci-e and ur mobo has a AGP 8x slot... Just all around funny, i feel bad for you. Ah well, i suppose ignorance is bliss... As he was pretty happy when he posted this :p

I also like the 8-year warranty included: "8 Year Warranty/24 Hr Online Live Visual Support". Read that carefully - 24 hour online live visual support. Thats not 24 hour support, visual support, live support, AND online support (4 methods) in the typical sense - that basicly saying a webpage you can access/read in real time 24 hours per day.

Enjoy your 8 year warranty :rolleyes:

Edit: methinks this thread is a joke =/

earthscore said:
Haha owned, fx-55 system would own it, it won't even work because ur card is pci-e and ur mobo has a AGP 8x slot... Just all around funny, i feel bad for you. Ah well, i suppose ignorance is bliss... As he was pretty happy when he posted this :p

Enjoy your 8 year warranty :rolleyes:

Edit: methinks this thread is a joke =/

mehopes this thread is a joke =/

ummm...an 8 year warranty is absolute dick especially since product manufacturers won't have said product in stock 8 years from now...lol

you got pwnzed.

dave

dave_graham said:
ummm...an 8 year warranty is absolute dick especially since product manufacturers won't have said product in stock 8 years from now...lol

you got pwnzed.

dave

HAHA yeah. Ripped off mate, sorry. For $2000 I could build a monster of a RIG, no sli ofcourse but it would be a beast. Even for $1500. IMO, anyone who spends over $2000 for a computer for gaming is not a smart individual. If its for professional use (video editing, encoding, etc) then ofcourse there is no problem. Just my opinions. But hey, I really don't care to run at 1600x1200 with 16AA and 16AF turned on, I'll settle for 4x and 8x. :D

i never understand how people with boat loads of money are soo foolish when it comes to buying computers.

At any rate, the noob reminded me of the Tom's Hardware investigation into Michael's Computers. Boy was that hilarious.

Sank yas.

Michael's Computers are GUARANTEED to run faster than any other computer systems. If you find a better performing computer, we will also pay for the other system. Accept no imitations. We will not falsify information for the sake of advertising competition. We guarantee Michael's MX8 Systems are the best performing for your money.

You guys are just jealous that you don't have the cash to buy the best like the noobie did.

Met-AL said:
You guys are just jealous that you don't have the cash to buy the best like the noobie did.

hahahahahahaha

Yes, we are jealous of his non compatible threee thousand dollar computer.

All of you guys are making a fool of yourselves. He's obviously joking. An 8 year warranty? Please. He's trying to draw a laugh and failing miserably.

Iodide009 said:
56K Internal V.90 Voice/Data/Fax
Microsoft Internet Ready Keyboard and Professional Mouse

I got this system for $3,987. They also said their sending me a free shirt with my order.

9940552_B_tn.jpg

Does anyone else here have their computers?

The shirt wasn't free, he paid $1,987 for it! :D
Wow, his keyboard is internet ready.
He bought a 4k system with a 56k modem in it lol.

stumpy said:
Hahahahaha, you guys don't realize this is a joke?
NEVER, we must take it seriously and have our fun. Comeone, I got a good laugh out of it, ofcourse this is a joke. However if for the 1% chance this is not, well then I just laugh even more. :D

this guy is a troll posting funny spam...lol thanks for the laughs. can we get a ban up in here cuz next he is gonna buy one of those Atom Computers and tell us about it.

markt435 said:
this guy is a troll posting funny spam...lol thanks for the laughs. can we get a ban up in here cuz next he is gonna buy one of those Atom Computers and tell us about it.

Correct. It's forum spam, nothing else. Registered today and has 1 post. I'm surprised so few people realized this.

For the record, never buy from that place. Ultra shady vendor, complete crap systems (if you get one at all).

Sandman said:
Correct. It's forum spam, nothing else. Registered today and has 1 post. I'm surprised so few people realized this.

For the record, never buy from that place. Ultra shady vendor, complete crap systems (if you get one at all).
Eh, comeone, guy made a funny post, doesn't hurt anyone does he? If he makes consistent threads its a troll but 1 thread is nothing, you are too ban happy.

I got a good laugh out of reading that. Especially the part about "(2X Faster than 8X AGP)". The shirt at the end was a nice touch. lol.

Mod Edit - Iodide009 - If there's a question in there somewhere, of if I missed something, please PM me. Thanks - B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back