Just ordered the new MicroFly BX6 W/ 600 Watt PSU

Vengance_01

Supreme [H]ardness
It looks like steeve's store is the only one to have it. I was going to go with a Lanbox+Corsair HX 520 Watt. But then I saw the new Microfly cases and really like them, plus the short 600 watt modular PSU was just a bonus. I read some reviews and its not the best, but I could do far worse, and for the price it was hard to beat. Also 80mm and 120mm fans any day over 60mm fans in the thermaltake. I hope to have it early next week depending where Steeve's store is located. I will do a full review on it with pictures and with it loaded with my rig.:)

The only thing i didnt like about it was the mesh front. Other then that its a decent case. Very light compared to the Lanbox which is around 16lbs :eek:

I personally like the clean looks of the MX6. But both are a definite improvement over the original face. Anyone know if either will be available without windows?

I personally like the clean looks of the MX6. But both are a definite improvement over the original face.
Anything without that silly carrying handle, is an improvement.

I just wish they had gotten rid of the 3.5" external bay and that silly temperature display that doesn't really show you the actual real temperatures of any component abnyway.

It looks like steeve's store is the only one to have it. I was going to go with a Lanbox+Corsair HX 520 Watt. But then I saw the new Microfly cases and really like them, plus the short 600 watt modular PSU was just a bonus. I read some reviews and its not the best, but I could do far worse, and for the price it was hard to beat. Also 80mm and 120mm fans any day over 60mm fans in the thermaltake. I hope to have it early next week depending where Steeve's store is located. I will do a full review on it with pictures and with it loaded with my rig.:)

I really gotta figure out who is what because the emails don't match up with the user names on here haha. Oh well, hope you like it! I sent out the order and should be there Monday or Tuesday. I gave you a call but you weren't around.

Back