Just ordered this...

slowbiz

2[H]4U
New black 30GB ipod. engraving = back back down low punch, zangief funeral.

416 canadian total, with extended warranty included.

It should arrive around Halloween.

I'm getting 350 canadian for my current 20GB photo, with the extended warranty, and an iskin.

YES!

Congradulations, enjoy your new baby.

At the expense of us poor folk who can't get one cos we're overseas! Bastard!

krizzle said:
Congradulations, enjoy your new baby.

At the expense of us poor folk who can't get one cos we're overseas! Bastard!
yeah, but Russia rips, on principle (hottest girls ever).

slowbiz said:
yeah, but Russia rips, on principle (hottest girls ever).
Gotta agree with that somewhat... Not exactly Russia... But the Eastern Block is where my girlfriend's family came from. :cool:

BTW, Lozaning, the new video iPod is the first full sized iPod that's come in black, outside of the U2.

theres a sticky on the gen 5 ipods

i ordered a black 30 gig yesturday, student discount came to $285 after tax. apple said in the confrence they are going to start shipping them out on monday.

im taking back my ipod photo that i just bought and picking up the new video ipod :) going tomorrow to return .. OH YES!!!!!

LogicSound said:
im taking back my ipod photo that i just bought and picking up the new video ipod :) going tomorrow to return .. OH YES!!!!!

Stores arent gonna have it til next weekend at the soonest. They dont even ship until Monday.

Actually, from the Apple site, it looks like they aren't even going to sell the iPod Photos anymore, all new full-size ipods will only be video... and only in 30 gig and 60 gig. BTW, you spent the extra $100 on a warranty instead of the extra 30 gigs of HD space? :confused:

already called ahead, and said they were going to charge me 29.95 for open box fee. its worth it. especially for 10 more gigs, bigger screen, longer battery, and its slimmer. so im returning it especially if im withing my return period.

I meant call to make sure they have them in...I haven't heard of any stores that have them in yet.

yea, totally enjoy that thing! the black ones are so cool! I bet they will find the black ones sell at least twice as many...everyone is talking about the black ones...stupid apple, knowing how to manipulate our sences and feelings so well
eek.gif

bah, y does apple have to always do this. I just bought my 20gig ipod 3 months ago. Have fun with the black sexiness.

The nano i ordered came today. I ordered it for a friend for her Bday. Apple got it here in 2 days with their free shipping! I hope my 5gen gets here that quick after it ships!

Anyway, god its painful not to open it and play with it!

Back