Just posted on NVIDIAs Facebook page...

shawnoen

[H]ard|Gawd
"Are You Ready?"

19433_309145858252_8409118252_3474699_7599780_n.jpg

Believe me I'm ready! We need some competition in the high-end DX11 video card market.

uuuuuuuuuuhhhh ... I so much wanna see some competition, because when Fermi will arrive and it will (hopefully) kick ass, then ATI is (hopefully) forced to launch 5890/5990, and then we got a war - and I can go buy a new machine! :D

uuuuuuuuuuhhhh ... I so much wanna see some competition, because when Fermi will arrive and it will (hopefully) kick ass, then ATI is (hopefully) forced to launch 5890/5990, and then we got a war - and I can go buy a new machine! :D

hell if nvidia keeps slacking ATI will have the 5890 released well before the fermi.. then we will have to wait another 5 months because now nvidia's flag ship card wont be fast enough to warrant the insane price tag they want to put on it..

Everyone has to be pretty much through and through sick of waiting... Yes of course we're ready! Geez...

*coughs*

Anyway, that better be about the upcoming Fermi release or heads are going to roll :p

I wish NVIDIA would stop bullshitting with us already and give us a date release on this already, so many delays, nothing achieved.

I'm sure Fermi cards will cost more than all 5800 series ATI cards so I can't imagine they'd lower the price....

One can dream... And if that dream comes true I will have another 5870 sooner than later... Unless Fermi out performs my 5870 by a fair margin and the price is reachable for me at this time, I may just upgrade to that...

Decisions... Decisions...

"Are You Ready?"

19433_309145858252_8409118252_3474699_7599780_n.jpg

ARE YOU READY!?!?!(Said in the Mad Max's Deathdome voice)...to hear a tweet from a PR guy about nVidia's conference that occured last night regarding finances!

TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Last edited:
Don't give a shit about Fermi directly or Nvidia anymore for that matter and haven't for awhile. Ready for a pair of 5870s and Eyefinity though. :) So bring on Fermi and competition.

ready for another delay?

ready for another rebrand?

ready for flagship cards @ 700$ MSRP???

I'm ready to get a third 5870 once the prices go down. Thanks nVidia! LOL

Since this nonsense is taking forever, it better be worth the wait. Or else I will be really dissapointed if the next gen nvidia card is only 10% better than GTX295.

Ready to get an ATI card cause NV has nothing but rebranded cards over and over again? Yeah, I'm ready.

Back