JVC RX700 give me neck pain after a while

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I mean if I wear them for like 12+ hours straight they kinda strain the neck because they are heavier then my gaming sets......

I wish I know this before hand I wouldn't of picked up another set.

I didn't think they were heavy but my neck says otherwise...

honestly you shouldn't be wearing them for that long...go outside and get some air and take a walk about you probably could use it.

What the hell are you doing for 12+ hours? They are somewhat heavy headphones but the major issue is that you are sitting for that long a period of time. You have to mix it up and move around more. The human body is not going to play nice with this situation.

Alternative headphones like IEMS or lighter weight headphones like Sennheiser and Audiotechnica would be easier to wear for long periods. I used to get neck pain too. I switched to Sennheiser 558s and have not had that issue. Now I only game for a max of 2 hours at a time but still consider going lighter AND get some exercise son!

I mean if I wear them for like 12+ hours straight they kinda strain the neck because they are heavier then my gaming sets......

I wish I know this before hand I wouldn't of picked up another set.

I didn't think they were heavy but my neck says otherwise...

Get up and move every so often.

And work on those neck muscles.

You sit at the computer for 12 hours at a time? I think that's the issue. No headphones were built to be worn that long.

Yeah, I'd call them a little heavy, though it seems like after wearing them for a few minutes, they're not as heavy as you feared, but I wouldn't want to wear for more than 2 hours. That's why my Senn 598s are my primary. As it is, if I'm playing a MMO, I'll try going with my display speakers as long as I don't think I'm at a disadvantage with losing positional audio.

Stretching them works wonders.....I think they clamped down and push down too much after a while.... I was playing ghosts all night they are on the heavy side.

Back