Kaspersky PURE 3-user $0 after MIR

Devilpup

[H]ard|Gawd
Didn't see this posted, but maybe a good deal for those who are looking to pick up some security software?

newegg link

rebate valid until 10/5

Keep in mind these anti virus suites are usually subscription based... they are free because they will try to charge you later. Not really a hot deal imo when there is great free antivirus available in surplus.

Keep in mind these anti virus suites are usually subscription based... they are free because they will try to charge you later. Not really a hot deal imo when there is great free antivirus available in surplus.

I've run Kaspersky for 3+ years now. Very happy with it versus the free options (which I have tried every year before I bought Kaspersky again).

And yet, if you want the best, you pay for it. If $30/year is too much, which is the average cost of the top AVs, then perhaps you have bigger issues.

If you can find an equivalent product for free then by all means point me to it. If not, then this one is free for at least the next year, so seems decent to me.

What an extremely odd thing to say. You do get a full 365 day license with this type of purchase. Year after year my anti virus has been free. I've been using Kaspersky Internet Security since 2007 and have never looked back after dropping Norton. If you look for them at the right times you can always qualify for a free retail AV so long as the reseller offers these rebates.

I did this about a year ago and it took almost 6 months to get the frigging rebate. No thanks

Back