KDS K-2626mdhwb - 26" LCD

I've also had this monitor for 2-3 months, flawless, no dead pixels, even back lighting, use is mostly for movie watching via PC, and my 360. No problems with it at all, great monitor!

so does this handle 1080p correctly? i mean there should be black bars on top and bottome. im looking for a large 16:9 monitor. the biggest i saw are 24" Acer and BenQ both of which are native 1920x1080, but id take a 26" 1920x1200 if 1080 is show correctly with black bars on top and bottom.

I'm really looking at this monitor but have some concerns. I plan on using my PS3 on it quite a bit, and not only is 1:1 pixel mapping important, but so is sound. A lot of HDMI monitors have an audio out to hook speakers or headphones too. Does this?

Bumping again, I'm really interested in this monitor and would like to know more about it, like what I stated above. If the monitor doesn't allow sound-out, how are the speakers on it? Useable?

I just pulled the trigger on it guys. Ill answer any questions you need when it gets here with lots of pics.

Sweet. :) I PMed blix and he will be testing his AppleTV on it for HDMI to see how the audio works (if the audio jack can audio-out of if the speakers are at least decent).

DemoKnight, think you could do similar? The general preformance of the monitor looks good, all my concerns revolve around the HDMI. I plan on using my PS3 on this for both movies and games and would like to know how well the 1:1 mapping works with a console.

We could play that game till we where blue in the face, fact is 26 is even a little big in its self for a computer display

Back