Keyless Keyboard on Mobile Devices

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Are you prepared to master a whole new method of typing on your mobile device? SnapKeys, an Israeli company, is prepared to bet you will for the sake of speed and accuracy. Ten years in the making, the keyless keyboard may revolutionize the mobile market.

"We are in the phase of closing deals ... It will take a few months to get to the market," Ghassabian said, adding the system works on all Windows, Symbian and Android-based devices.

It doesn't seem that revolutionary.

Who knows, maybe it will catch on.

It's not revolutionary, but I could see it working if the prediction is good enough. T9 is decent but it still misses enough words with 9 buttons, that dropping it down to only 4 buttons makes me wonder.

The best thing I've seen for mobile typing is swype. I am getting quite good at it, and it's prediction is great.

If it's works, it'll catch on. People have gotten really good at typing with 9 keys. Going down to 4 is not a huge stretch.

I am pretty much an old timer ludite when it comes to phone texting etc...

Since switching from a BB curve to android... prediction has been my txting BANE!.

I swear I use alot of abreviations for servers, locations, depts etc at work and prediction messes up my txts to coworkers all the time.

4 keys would probably drive me up a wall.

I am trying to fight through prediction on my android, cause I want to get used to it but I am really close to just turning it off.

Back