Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm for $14

home hardware stuff? really?

Not HOT...... anyways, Walmart & Home depot as well as Lowes, right now and 24/7/365 a year, has these for the SAME price if not cheaper when on sale-->

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&Ntpc=1&Ntpr=1

I follow home hardware deals just as much as electronic deals.... Ladies love a handy man, you'll find that out some day ;) And you are looking at the wrong product, any one with the digital display on your link is in the 50$ range, so this is a deal on this product. Just not a product you care to know anything about.

Believe it or not, you legally need these in your house now. They dont enforce it till you pull a permit on your house for a remodel or anything but nice to have.

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen them at $15 before. If you've got natural gas in your house for heating or cooking, get one of these. Same goes if you have a wood stove or a fireplace you use.

And remember that most of these units have an operational lifespan of about 7 years. So you'll need to be thinking of replacing your detectors if they are that old (smoke only detectors have a lifespan of roughly 10 yrs). Check w/ the manufacturer to be 100% sure. That's what I read on the Kidde's detectors that I installed at my mom's house.

home hardware stuff? really?

]

Let me know how many cool PC and electronic gadgets you can use when you're dead from a fire or CO poisoning. :p

This shit + 'ABC' fire extinguisher = prereq for anyone with a brain.

Back