Killer A64 3000+ Mobile (3700+ and more speeds) w/GA-K8N Pro and 2x256MB BH-5 *Combo*

LilGator

Limp Gawd
3000+ and GA-K8N Pro *SOLD* to mjl

2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5. Comes with original heatspreaders in their own cases (Paper Instructions / Lifetime Warranty Info)

Cooling: Thermalright SLK-948u / Low-Speed 92mm Fan / 92mm Tornado (tested with both)
Video Card: Radeon 9800Pro
PSU: Fortron 530w
vDimm: 3.3v

Here is Sandra results at 2.5GHz [8x Multi - 313HTT - DDR500 @ 2-2-2-10]

313x8.jpg

2.5GHz Super_Pi Result: [8x Multi - 313HTT - DDR500 @ 2-2-2-5] 34 seconds !

spi.2500.jpg

combo.jpg

3000+ and Motherboard SOLD

$150 shipped for the Kingston 2x256MB HyperX PC3500 (BH-5) anywhere in the USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. GONE TO EBAY :)

Heatware under LilGator: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=23746

Email: lilgator at bellsouth dot net

Paypal Verified: lilgator at bellsouth dot net

PayPal Non-CC Accepted, or a MO.

If you want any more benchmarks, just let me know...

Imagine this post has a ton more smilies : ) I couldn't use them because I'd go over the image limit, LOL !

Damn - If only you had posted this in another week.

I am prepping to buy a setup right now and this looks awesome.

Bump for an awesome combo.

I could never figure out what monitor was showing the correct temp. The BIOS showed about 29°C Idle, and mid 30's at higher speeds. Using speedfan one of the probes that looked closest to CPU temp was mid-40°C under load. A lot of people have reported that mobiles are incorrectly measured about 10°C higher than the real temp, so who knows...

My mobile 2800+ showed about 40°C at 2.4GHz so that's probably where it is :)

Though using the old fashioned method, the HS was barely warm to the touch.

These mobiles are heatspreaderless (if that's a word) so they run cooler :p

your name is LilGator but you're from Tallahassee?

whats up with that!

(went to Florida)

Mobile 3000+ CPU
Kingston HyperX 2x256MB PC3500 BH-5
Retail Box Gigabyte K8N-Pro (All accessories)

For $30 more i'll include my SLK-948u. So $540 shipped for everything.

Sorry, PMs were full, emptied :) Shoot them again...

if your lookign for good temps...try motherboard monitor 5...i myself would be interested in knowing the temps its runs at at those speeds.

Anyone know what the best method of shipping to Spain would be ? I entered some info at FedEx.com, picked a random zip code in Spain and FedEx International Economy came to $334.23 ?!

LilGator said:
Anyone know what the best method of shipping to Spain would be ? I entered some info at FedEx.com, picked a random zip code in Spain and FedEx International Economy came to $334.23 ?!

Haha...that cant be right. Are you sure you didnt like ad an extra 0 to the wieght or someting :D

oh....btw...bump

If you do dave, it's still available, just shoot me a PM when you do :)

Yah, must have done something weird with FedEx, though I was sure it was like 5lbs or something. USPS turned out to be like $40, which is much more realistic :p

well it looks like i am getting a A64 2800+ and a Chaintech nforce3-150. would still love to get yours, but would now have to sell this :)

i woulda bought this in an instant 3 weeks ago...but now i got my own system...not as good, mind you, but i am now out of money...i have the exact same processor too, its just not a mobile...evreything else in cpu-z is exactly the same...and yet i can only get to 2350mhz prime stable @1.6v...i think my ram is holding me back...or i got jacked.

tristam, is it a 1MB L2 cache chip (ClawHammer) as well ? I didn't know they made 3000+ Desktop chips with 1MB L2...

Give 'er the full 1.7v if you can, it helps. Run a RAM divider to make sure you aren't being held back, also, drop your multi and raise your HTT above 235 to make sure your PCI is locked, and the HTT can go higher. Also check your LDT multi, try dropping it down 1x to make sure your HT is not maxed out ;) Test every aspect one at a time, then combine it all together to get your max...

*BuMP* CPU/Board sold to mjl, RAM left...

*BuMP*

EDIT: Now that's ridiculous, I just bumped exactly 12hrs apart on the dot :D

Back