Killer Bling... K on a chain.

I never thought I'd see the day where we would be linked to pictures of dildo's off of [H]Forums.. lol... :p

Admit it - you guys simply engineered the KillerNIC so that you could go to CES, so that you could in turn subvert the booth babes at AVN.

I knew there was some sinister plot afoot!

lmao. you got us!

ironically, at the 'real' CES parties, people were more interested in the BitTorrent demo, than the booth babes!

No, I know that it's either a new ASIC spin (2-3 years) or a possible bridge chip (1-2 years + added variable cost).

So, it ain't great news. Fortunately AGEIA may be releaseing a PCI-E version soon, so your Physics accelerator (if you like that kind of thing) can get out of the way.

Also, some users are reporting that Killer can fit between 2 SLI boards. (which i've seen but not quad SLI: too thick).

TS

I wonder if those chicks knew it was a heatsink for a network interface card they were wearing... or that it wasn't made out of a precious metal

As I understand it: our CEO said the first few folks did, the ones from the Adult Video conference...well... gaming? :)

Still they Loved the K Bling. Tytus even said that people were offering crazy trades for the K Bling. Bar Tabs, personal favors, etc. etc. Yes, CES is a fun crazy party the WHOLE time!

Here's another link (including some cool pics of the Killer DEMO PC!)
http://www.ocia.net/articles/ces2007/ttzparty/page1.shtml

lol, maybe i can send you one after the testing is done!

Welcome to the [H] by the way DaleF!

Back