Killer's Guide: "How to pass 4028 people with one WU"

Killer[MoB]

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2008
Step 1) Join team 33.
Step 2) Complete one 600 point WU.
Step 3) There is no step 3. That's all it takes. You have just passed about 4028 people and jumped to 3214th spot on the team.

lol. 1st step always takes the longest. If everyone on our team listens to your advice. Imagine the output. :eek:

Very true. sad isnt it? we need more folders, at least our out of topic posts snaged a couple people, now, if we could somehow stop like half of the aussie team from connecting to
download new WU's....

KodiakStar said:
now, if we could somehow stop like half of the aussie team from connecting to
download new WU's....

now someone here probably works for the CIA.. anyone :D

How about a jet turbine beer cooler wired to an unshielded alternator thrown at Australia >.>

Shadowchild said:
How about a jet turbine beer cooler wired to an unshielded alternator thrown at Australia >.>
haha... that 'emp' thing from The Matrix I.

well.... we don't want to stop them from folding completely... just from turning in results for a few months... :D

A keg of foster's, and some really good subliminal messaging, that suggests folding for the [H]orde might be more effective.

KodiakStar said:
Very true. sad isnt it? we need more folders, at least our out of topic posts snaged a couple people, now, if we could somehow stop like half of the aussie team from connecting to
download new WU's....
we need more active and committed members :(

I fear my production will fall abit cos WoW comes out soon in EU but still got two boxen pretty much 100% commited :)

I should have been committed a long time ago. Luckily no one has managed to do it yet and it seems I have directed my "enthusiasm" to more constructive things. :D

Carnival Forces said:
I don't have any hard numbers, but if my memory is correct, we've been right around the 1000 active folders number for the last few years except for a dip in interest when we dropped down a couple hundred. I wish we had the front page support that we had back in the very beginning of folding. I've read techreport and [H] for as long as I can remember and when I make my daily trip to the TR page and see their folding update, I get a little jealous. Good front page pimpage and coverage is what got me started here and I wish that we still had some of that to get more people to drop in and get signed up. The more people we can get to casually try folding, the more potential long termers we can get.

Carnival Forces said:

Oh, I don't know... most of our members SHOULD be committed, if you know what I mean... :eek:

Moosen, I'm looking at you... :D

Mattman said:
I don't have any hard numbers, but if my memory is correct, we've been right around the 1000 active folders number for the last few years except for a dip in interest when we dropped down a couple hundred. I wish we had the front page support that we had back in the very beginning of folding. I've read techreport and [H] for as long as I can remember and when I make my daily trip to the TR page and see their folding update, I get a little jealous. Good front page pimpage and coverage is what got me started here and I wish that we still had some of that to get more people to drop in and get signed up. The more people we can get to casually try folding, the more potential long termers we can get.

Well we got a mention today. Kyle said in another thread we just have to remind steve every monday and thursday(I think those were the days) before lunch to include it on the front page.

Spectre said:
Well we got a mention today. Kyle said in another thread we just have to remind steve every monday and thursday(I think those were the days) before lunch to include it on the front page.
Yeah, it was nice to see some front page action today. Maybe for the next time we need to have them include the link to the CPU contest. Maybe drum up some interest that way.

Back