Killing Floor Twisted Christmas Event with Pyro From TF2

HardOCP News

[H] News
Christmas is coming early for Killing Floor fans, as Tripwire Interactive is happy to announce the massive Twisted Christmas event starting next week, just in time for the holidays. Featuring Christmas themed specimens replacing all of the regular baddies, a brand new level – Santa’s Evil Lair, Christmas themed achievements with a special unlockable character, an all new difficultly level and loads of new achievements this is THE gaming event of the holiday season. And if a pile of free content wasn’t enough for you, the Killing Floor crew have enlisted the help of a special guest to battle these Yule-tide baddies - Team Fortress 2’s Pyro. And the sharing doesn’t end there as the Pyro will be bringing back a special Killing Floor item to TF2 with him – Mr. Foster’s trademark gas mask and business tie!

Remember, “Twisted Christmas” only runs for the holiday season from December 14th to January 4th. You must play during this time to experience the event, to unlock the Christmas achievements and to unlock the “Baddest Santa”. And if you don’t already own Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor you must get them before the event ends on January 4th to unlock the special items in Team Fortress 2.

Killing Floor is a great game to play co-op with a few friends.

Killing Floor is amazing, anyone that hasn't played it should buy it. It's $20 on steam. TWI has done a great job keeping up with it, there was new content being released every month for the first 5 months from release date, and they are still adding in more stuff..

I wonder how many games actually have Christmas events lol. I know WoW and now Killing Floor but any others? Just curious...

KF IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

My buddies and I play it all the time at LAN's

I have a few servers that go past the 6 person limit.

Gotta take them down for updates here shortly =]

Last time I tried the trial version of Killing Floor it didn't work on my machine. So I just assumed it wasn't compatible with Win7 x64.

Oh hell yeah! I play killing floor regularly. I absolutely LOVE the game. I'm looking forward to this.

What's up?

Not much, just tryin' to get people to buy video games with shitty gimmicks nonstop.

Yep, that's me. Business as usual.

The pyro is a lie.

I don't know what's wrong with him/her... but he is different from TF2's pyro. FAKE pyro.

I wish more of my friends would play killing floor.

I also wish that I was better at it.

The game is like 6 bucks today on steam. I just swooped it up for me and my bro.

I it just me or it look like its improving a bit? maybe better textures?

Are there a bunch of pricks that play this game? A lot of servers have lvl requirements for even playing there. I was just permanently banned from this server and I didn't do anything. I'm assuming it was because i wasn't level 6.

What the hell though. That alienates all the new players and I would think they would want their population to grow. Huge thumbs down for the community so far but the game is a blast.

Are there a bunch of pricks that play this game? A lot of servers have lvl requirements for even playing there. I was just permanently banned from this server and I didn't do anything. I'm assuming it was because i wasn't level 6.

What the hell though. That alienates all the new players and I would think they would want their population to grow. Huge thumbs down for the community so far but the game is a blast.

Not usually. The community is much better than left 4 dead so I think you just were unlucky enough to join a prick server but it can happen in any game. I havent' ever been banned from any KF server but it seems odd to me that you were for what seems to be nothing. Give it another go because it can be pretty fun.

I've seen some players get mad if a low level (3 or below out of 6) would hop on a Suicidal server, since those are the hardest. Well, were until the new update which added "Hell on Earth". That difficulty is not for people new to the game.

I love Killing Floor; best $5 I've ever spent on a (multiplayer) game.

Back