Kim Kardashian Hot: Mionix Sargas 320 $3.99, free 2day shipping.

As much as I love the photos so far (and I do), how is this pad? I see that it's not quite cloth - is it a hard surface?

Its cloth, a pretty fine cloth but still cloth.

I like mine, its good. The only problem is that since its cloth it will eventually start to wear out, like other cloth pads.

I submitted it to Amazon, maybe they'll price match it and I'll get free shipping on it. :D

Thanks picked one up. I really like the smooth surface presented in this thread :p

I ordered 5 of these Kim Kardashians, tracking with my Mionix 8200 went up from 40% from my Qck Mini to 80% with the Sargas 320. Where's my tin foil hat, this has to be a marketing ploy!

Clicked through using NewZon and Amazon had them as an add-on for $3.99 with FS on $25+ orders. Already had a few things in my cart so I can finally replace the overused and abused and fugly mousie pad...reminds me of Kimmy K
She has a phat ass...plus she is a big ass but she does have skills I'll give her that
See XXX vids if you're one of the two dudes who haven't already :D

I received my pad yesterday. IMO, it feels much nicer than the basic Qck pads. The only thing I dislike are the scratchy edges but that can be fixed with a little filing.

Newegg definitely packaged it well as it arrived in a large box filled with packing peanuts. :)

I wonder who the other dude is besides me?:p

I guess I am.

The only thing I dislike are the scratchy edges but that can be fixed with a little filing.

Take a lighter and just lightly singe the edges.

I do this with most cloth mousepads when I get them. It also helps prevent fraying.

crap.. I forgot I ordered this.. Scheduled for delivery on monday.. Not that I need another mousepad , but my xtrac XXL is getting pretty warn.. So im going to try going back to a regular mousepad.

I like the pad more than my QCK so far. For $4 I'm tempted to buy another one to have as a backup for down the road.

The box that Newegg packaged this thing in is hilarious. You would think I ordered something large and fragile. My wife was the one that opened the box since she assumed I'd ordered something expensive without mentioning it to her. To her surprise, after digging through packing peanuts, she found that it was only a mouse pad, and it only cost $4.

Thak, picked up 3. The Kardashians are fugly imo...

Got mine in of Friday- strange feeling, but I'm used to very slick surfaces (ratpad / 3M) still, not bad at all. And mine was also shipped 2 to a box with a cubic foor of peanuts. I guess as long as it's not a hard drive, amirite?

Thirded on not watching her starring role- she does nothing for me. :D

I received my pad yesterday. IMO, it feels much nicer than the basic Qck pads. The only thing I dislike are the scratchy edges but that can be fixed with a little filing.

Newegg definitely packaged it well as it arrived in a large box filled with packing peanuts. :)

I guess I am.

Wow, that mouse pad is big and black.

I see why the op thought of kim kardashian.

Seems pretty good quality for 4 bucks.. Surface is very smooth for cloth. Also was shipped in a huge box with a ton of foam peanuts.. Excessive packaging for sure.

Back