Kimwipes and Lens Cleaning Station

interested

Gawd
Hello. First off I just received this yesterday, after having filled out the free sample request several months ago. ( I am in Canada, so it works for Canadians too)

They are Two boxes of Kimwipes delicate task wipers
And a Lens Cleaning station

I actually found this myself when I was looking for this exact item for our lab.
Note this is not found on any of those freebie listings forums or websites, so dont spoil this by posting this info on those kinds of websites, as it will surely kill this offer.

http://www.kcprofessional.com/us/mkt/kimtech/freesamples/freesample.asp?promo_name=Science_0506

Click on try a free sample.

Enjoy.

I could use this in my DIY projector project, and our lab could use them as well. Thanks OP!

Kimwipes rock, we got like all sorts of them, paper ones, cloth ones, rough ones, smooth ones...the big paper ones rock, get a hand full of them full of water, and "bombs away!"

Stuey83 said:
Can the lens cleaning solution be safely used on eyeglasses?

Yes.

Read the website. it has all kinds of stuff listed there that it can be used on.

I did read the website, but it mentioned glasses and safety lenses and goggles, but it didn't really specifiy whether eyeglasses were alright too. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I have glasses and helmet visors that need good cleaning solutions. I bit. Thanks :)

Woo, got mine too! Now, only waiting for my purple nitrile box samples!

Thanks again to the OP.

also got mine today, wasnt expecting it i must say! :eek:
thats when i realized i have no use for an industrial safety glasses cleaning station.. oh well. :D

On the side, it shows regular glasses maybe. Worst comes to worst, maybe it can be used on lenses, LCDs, TVs?

Haha I was like WTF is this...Then I remembered it had to have been a [H] spur of the moment thing.

So will these work on like cleaning a LCD HDTV? Laptop Screen? CRT monitors? What is this good for? :p

Got mine today. Saw the box sitting on the table when I got home and the wife was mad that I ordered some else. But, it was FREE so all is well.

It's been two months for us too. Give it a few more days, they probably shipped out the whole batch of samples at once.

I received my two boxes of Kimwipes and the lens cleaning station here at the school.
I told the observing teacher that they were giant Kleenex.
It seems that nobody outside a laboratory setting knows that they are.
:p

yup, got it as well... although now i have no idea what to do with them... lol

just made my click...guess i'll see if i get them 2 months from now...

Got mine yesterday! They went right to the shop where they it will be used :-D Thanks!

Got a book I ordered only 10 days after.

The pages are thick and expensive looking. Nice to read about genetics while on the toilet.

Crucible1001 said:
Got a book I ordered only 10 days after.

The pages are thick and expensive looking. Nice to read about genetics while on the toilet.
WTF are you talking about>>> :confused: :confused: :confused:

aww...haven't received mine yet. Maybe someone stole it from my front door.
Does it come in a large box?

Yeah, mine came in a fairly large box via UPS. Two boxes of Kimwipes (one big, and one bigger) and the lens cleaning station.

SheepNutz said:
Yeah, mine came in a fairly large box via UPS. Two boxes of Kimwipes (one big, and one bigger) and the lens cleaning station.
Got mine in a large box as well two days ago. Only one box of Kimwipes, though.

Back