Kinect -- auto steering?

Wow Kinect really does work!!

I'll still end up buying it tho :D

EDIT - Kinect that is, not that shitty excuse for a driving game.

I believe this was added to just Joy Ride and only when sitting down to compensate for some other issues with the software currently. Overall Kinect works far and beyond what my expectations were, but like anything.. has its drawbacks.

Joy Ride is hardly the game to just Kinect by, but valid concerns indeed.

i read forza 4 will have kinect support.. this will definitely make the forza 4 racing simulation experience less real..

i read forza 4 will have kinect support.. this will definitely make the forza 4 racing simulation experience less real..

Forza 3 with all difficulties turned off requires nothing more than the LH stick and the right trigger, so they've gone the "non-sim simulator" route already.

Yeah Forza is a game that anyone can play. The simulations experience is what you make of it. You can turn off all aids, get a a fancy Fanatec steering wheel with real pedals, setup 3 screens, etc. Just because it supports Kinect doesn't mean you have to use it.

you know i wonder if that is a handycap built in for kids. cause when your sitting down your about the same height a s a kid would be standing. that way the kids dont have such a hard time playing the game. would make sense in that case

And this guy will be back, this time playing Forza naked, and showing his six-speed stick shift!

Back