Klipsch Image S4 earbuds BBY DoD $40

Modred189

Can't Read the OP
Today Only, 4/10

9422369_500x500_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

I just got these about three weeks ago during a different sale, and they are fantastic. Normally $90 on Amazon.
The flat, ribbon cable is essentially un-tangleable. Just grab an end and shake, and they just fall open. It's also the only earbuds I've ever bought that came with a reasonable case. Tough nylon and a decent zipper, with a webbed pocket inside so when you open it, the headphoens don't come flying out. Also comes with 4 different sized rubber ear things. (what are those called!?)

Sound is really very good, with no artificially crapped bass, and decent highs, clear mids. I'm no audiophile, but I have been incredibly satisfied.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Too bad it's only in stock in like 2 places around here, and both of them are far away as heck compared to the closer ones...

ehh decent but these in ears really need something to keep them in your ear for activities such as running, biking etc...

ehh decent but these in ears really need something to keep them in your ear for activities such as running, biking etc...

THIS.
I have a set of cheap YURBuds for that. They're amazing at staying put. Sounds pretty mediocre, though.

The S4s do fine walking around downtown to and from work, but for real activity, they wouldn't suffice.

Do you loop the cables over your ears, or let them just hang down? Try looping them over your ears if you haven't yet. Not as comfortable that way, but still more comfortable than a clip-on, IMO.

did your order them directly from the site you posted.
thanks

Yessir I did, with EMS shipping (around $12) I had them within 4 days. The place is pretty highly renowned on head fi.

As far as comfort goes I usually have that issue with IEM's but not these, I have big ears LOL

FYI, deal is dead, but I won't close the thread so the conversation can continue. Maybe a mod can move it to Dead Discussions?

I went in to my local bestbuy which I used to work at and they wouldn't price match for me. So screw them. I'll go grab some monoprice headphones or another pair in the $50-60 range.

I went in to my local bestbuy which I used to work at and they wouldn't price match for me. So screw them. I'll go grab some monoprice headphones or another pair in the $50-60 range.

Why would they need to price match? It was their own price...

Having missed it online, I went in to a local best buy looking for them. My first kit of these fell prey to the mother in law's dog. Fucking bitch, the both of them!

Back