Koolance To The Max - All custom components, 2 loops

Rezistor

Limp Gawd
Well, it's been a long time since I originally begain working on modifying my Koolance system, but I believe I've reached 'closure' with this mod. It now has everything that I wanted to implement. Enjoy the pictures, and ask quesions!

01_resize.jpg

02_resize.jpg

03_resize.jpg

04_resize.jpg

05_resize.jpg

06_resize.jpg

07_resize.jpg

08_resize.jpg

09_resize.jpg

10_resize.jpg

11_resize.jpg

12_resize.jpg

13_resize.jpg

15_resize.jpg

19_resize.jpg

Looks good. I must say though, the cuts for the LCD in the door are awesome. It looks as if it came like that. I think the water looks a lot better under UV than the brownish color. ;) Nice job. :)

The water is not actually brown in color, it's colorless as can be seen in the lower section of the loop, the tubes in the top section became stained from the algecide I used to use and I'm reluctant to disassemble everything to change them. That damn algecide worked like a vinyl dye, it even stained the plastic barbs, and not just on the surface - the color became embedded in the plastic. Now I'm using a different kind of algecide / fungacide that's colorless.

this is coming from someone who knows nothing about water cooling.. lol but how do you get half of the water blue and the other half green.. srry but im noob lol

vivid7 said:
this is coming from someone who knows nothing about water cooling.. lol but how do you get half of the water blue and the other half green.. srry but im noob lol

He has two seperate water loops going, instead of one.

I will be looking at this every day in the next few weeks, as I mod my koolance system. couple questions,
1. could you list the components you used, and tell us about how hard it was to get rid of that stock koolance radiator, and pump? (my resivior/pump has broken 2 times now, and I hate it)
2. where did you get that LCD(on the door), and how did you set it up?

more datails would be greatly appritiated :D

Looks very professional, good job. Did you case come with the 3 fans/temp gague on top, or did you put them in. I am thinking of doing that to my aspire.

woah, really awesome, I like that setup man, real nice.
yes, looks profesional. looks like you put alot of effort and time into it.

Back