Koss KSC-75 Headphones @ Radioshack $5.47 each! YMMV B&M

a local shack has a few on the shelf and snagged one and when i was paying the sales guy asked me if i wanted to purchase a 1 yr replacement warranty for 5.99 then after he scanned it he realized the warranty is more expensive than the ear phone.. lol

a local shack has a few on the shelf and snagged one and when i was paying the sales guy asked me if i wanted to purchase a 1 yr replacement warranty for 5.99 then after he scanned it he realized the warranty is more expensive than the ear phone.. lol

Yah, especially when you flip it over and show him the part on the packaging that says LIFETIME WARRANTY... ;)

I picked up 2 more sets myself yesterday while shopping. I did the Kramer Mod on one set when I got home. A bit nicer sounding after the mod.

picked up the last pair today at radioshack! woot, nice deal! i love the bass. however, when i called a week ago, the guy said they didn't have them....don't know if he was lying,lazy or what. In other words, go in yourself!

I just bought two pairs for my brother and I.

I'm really sad though... they sound better then my icemats :(

and this is without any mods either LOL

Just bought the last two at the shack by my house. Time to call up my cousin (works at a shack a couple cities over) and see if he has any at his store.

I'm loving these things. Just wish it had a slightly longer cord. May have to start up some mods here.

Just went to mine and checked for these, sold out. Going to try another one tomorrow.

i just got done modding these and i gotta say im really blown away by the sound these little suckers can produce. its beyond understanding... and at under $6 too. wow.

they rape my icemat siberias in every way except comfort. but yeah the kramer mod + these headphones = amazing sound.

Just scored 2 more pair yesterday, possible the last 2 in Omaha! One for my little bro and to keep one as a spare!

is this deal still going on lol?
They're probably liquidating the KSC-75's from their inventory. And Radioshack from what i remember will keep dropping the price until they're all gone.

Got the last one at my local RS. Turns out I've been using another pair (the non RS version) as my primary headphones without realizing it. Did the advanced Kramer mod (replacing plastic with metal mesh, thicker foam, hole in foam) with a small but noticable benefit.

I meant to take a look at my local Radioshack when this was first posted, but I never got around to it. Then I saw over on SD that someone still found them recently, so I figured WTF? I stopped by last night on my way home from work and, what do you know, they had a pair left for $5!

They do sound very good. I just looked up the Kramer mod, but I think I’ll just cut holes in the foam and not mess with drilling holes in the grill. Belated thanks to the OP.

Back