kyle pwns ati hah nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.
xBuddhax said:
Boy these types of threads bring out the good in people. It truly shows how much the human race has to go until their is no more hatred, racism, prejudism, war...

Peace and love, la la la la la..... I'm not prejudice I hate everyone the same.

Vermicious Knid said:
The yaks?

:)

The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen if you want to be exact.

I think that's the correct of spelling kilt.
As in "up yer kilt!!". Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

I, as a Canadian wasn't horribly offended when he called them "Canuck" promises , I was a little puzzeled at first to whether or not I SHOULD be offended, but it didn't strike me as horribly defamitory. IMHO anyone that is offended by such a tiny statement needs to be slapped.
I don't think it was necessary, or even appropriate though.
I was totally gung hoe for that write-up about ATI's annoying paper launches up until that point. I was just really confused by the context he used the word in. Is he trying to say that "Canuck" promises are what, promises that aren't kept? Because in my interpretation of the English language, that's what it sounds like.

If ANYTHING, I'm kinda peeved at his total disregard for my countrymen, some who apparently WERE very upset.
In true e-penis fashion, he upped the anti by telling Canadian's who didn't like it to never come back again.
That's maturity.
Instead of simply fixing the problem with a simple "I shouldn't have said that, sorry" or even a totally un-noticable silent edit of the post, he spat on Canada.
It's also amazing to see the reaction in the forums, every American spitting venom at anyone who dares question the issue, and 90% of the posts being anti- the rest of the world, filled with American superiority propaganda.
It was nice to see the editor of the website not say a single thing after the forum whores started up with the whole Canada bashing.
and after the Phantom debacle, to think I respected the guy

and Kyle, to answer your question, I will be going to Anantech from now on. They might be PC, but it's better than being treated like a POS.

PRIME1 said:
How can anyone here be shocked by Kyle's response?

This is not a site to visit to see reviews on a "Barbie Dream Computer" or a "Sponge Bob Square Pants Mouse Pad" The site is not called oftOCP.

In fact I would be disapointed if a softball response was given. Tell it like it is brutha!

It's not the overall rant against ATI that is "controversial", rather the context in which the single term "canuck" was used. Some soft-bellied canucks found it offensive (the context, not the term).

Mikolieangelo said:
and Kyle, to answer your question, I will be going to Anantech from now on. They might be PC, but it's better than being treated like a POS.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back