L4D Update....when?

GJohn

[H]ard|Gawd
The game is seriously amazing. I am so addicted its not even funny.

But it needs update...few new maps and weapons would be really nice.
Flamethrower or rocket launcher for the tank would be amazing.

This is the only game that has really made me sweat and made my heart beat to its maximum.

I am waiting for someone to do something like mod in the weapons, and maybe characters from team fortress 2 :D

This is the only game that has really made me sweat and made my heart beat to its maximum.

if you haven't bought the orange box, give it a run. Best $50 I've ever spent in an electronics store.

I had the same feeling about L4D as I did for TF2: they both looked dumb, then I played em, and I'm hooked. L4D versus mode, omg so epic. They always make the last seconds of any map so awesome too XD.

Update should be here in the spring. And I agree with you. L4D is amazing. Killing zombies never gets old.

RULE #1 - The only thing worse the super human un-dead trying to kill. Super human un-dead trying to kill you WHILE ON FIRE.

Zombie survial guide 101, do not use fire :)

RULE #1 - The only thing worse the super human un-dead trying to kill. Super human un-dead trying to kill you WHILE ON FIRE.

Zombie survial guide 101, do not use fire :)

except when facing the tank, does a lot of damage when u just run around :D

if you haven't bought the orange box, give it a run. Best $50 I've ever spent in an electronics store.

I had the same feeling about L4D as I did for TF2: they both looked dumb, then I played em, and I'm hooked. L4D versus mode, omg so epic. They always make the last seconds of any map so awesome too XD.

Lol I got the orange box the minute it got out.

Nothing compares to L4D...all the games I played over the year and nothing is as much fun.

I am looking forward to it, but i think a TF2 update should be out first (we haven't seen one since September's heavy weapons guy update).

Flaming hunter for the win... does more damage... same with flaming smoker... flaming boomer = fail, flaming tank = hahaha lol

more weapons would be good, Especially some kind of carbine (either M4 or AK-105) or a 7.62x51mm rifle like M14, G3, or FN FAL

more weapons would be good, Especially some kind of carbine (either M4 or AK-105) or a 7.62x51mm rifle like M14, G3, or FN FAL

There is already an m-14 in the game.

Although a 44mag revolver would be a nice addition.

There is already an m-14 in the game.

Although a 44mag revolver would be a nice addition.

The hunting rifle is a Ruger mini 14 which uses .223 remington rounds, it is derived from but not the same as the US M14 rifle that uses 7.62x51mm rounds. But oh well, I like FN FAL much better.

another thought is I would like the M16A3 in game to be select fire capable so you can change between semi and fullauto modes

I don't see them adding more weapons to versus mode. It would unbalance the sides. I'm sure a lot of time and testing went into balancing versus. Maybe some more weapons for campaigns, or a different type of mounted weapon. I personally like the weapon selection as is. Weapons from each weapon class typically seen in FPS games are represented.

I don't see them adding more weapons to versus mode. It would unbalance the sides. I'm sure a lot of time and testing went into balancing versus. Maybe some more weapons for campaigns, or a different type of mounted weapon. I personally like the weapon selection as is. Weapons from each weapon class typically seen in FPS games are represented.

I totally agree. Can you imagine a rocket launcher for the survivors? Talk about overpowered.

Back