L719B [B3 Q6600]- how do these OC?

blade52x

2[H]4U
Yeah yeah I know it's all luck of the draw, except the Q6600 I got in today was a B3 :(. Anyway, the batch number is L719Bxxx and I was wondering if anyone has the same batch and any overclocking results.

I'm asking because I'm not sure if I am going to keep this quad. My DS3 just doesn't seem to built for one. Also, I'm just really sick and tired of taking parts out, changing them, etc - and I just don't have any immediate urge to throw this into my system, partially because my DS3 will not go above 3.4GHz on the E6600, so who knows where it will wall on the Q6600.

But I'm just curious, since it's sitting like a foot away from me right now, how does this week overclock? I think this was the last batch of B3, the pack date is 7/10 and from what I've heard G0 was dated 7/12.

I just got my email from NCIX and it says a B3, i'm pretty pissed, don't blame anyone since it wasn't promised to be a G0. With any luck it will overclock high, i'm hoping for 3.6GHz. So I am curios as well to what these chips will do.

I just got my email from NCIX and it says a B3, i'm pretty pissed, don't blame anyone since it wasn't promised to be a G0. With any luck it will overclock high, i'm hoping for 3.6GHz. So I am curios as well to what these chips will do.

Be happy it has shipped at all. I ordered mine 3 days ago and it hasn't shipped yet. I could care less whether it's a B3 or G0. Gonna try to weasel a faster shipping method out of them on Monday by complaining loudly at a customer service rep.

Be happy it has shipped at all. I ordered mine 3 days ago and it hasn't shipped yet. I could care less whether it's a B3 or G0. Gonna try to weasel a faster shipping method out of them on Monday by complaining loudly at a customer service rep.

You can have my shipment and i'll wait another week if u get a G0:p

Back