Laptop Cooling Mat Recommendations

I just purchased an Asus ROG laptop for my other half. It's playing double duty as a gaming machine and here transcription/work pc. It has an i7 cpu and a 970m. It gets pretty warm as it sits really low to the table surface. I'd like to get her a cooling mat and would like to get some recommendations from you guys. Price isn't really that big of a deal as long as it's a proven performer. Just at a glance, it looks like Kootech and Tree New Bee are the top runners. Hubs are not necessary. What's worked the best for you portable gamers out there? Links would be nice :)

I just received the TreeNewBee in the mail a few days ago. It's pretty quiet and dropped the temps of my Powerspec 1710 (i7 and GTX1070) by quite a bit. I haven't dealt with any other coolers so I can't compare it to anything else but I'm happy with it so far.

Forgot about this. Life got in the way.... I haven't really decided yet. I will probably go with the Tree. The adjustability is kind of nice and it should work out well between using it for her work and gaming. I can't believe how hot it gets but still plays seemlessly. Thanks for posting guys!

Back